F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

ROUND THIRTEEN - Voting

f1-italian-gp-2017-fans-of-force-india-dressed-as-pink-panthers-in-the-force-india-garage.jpg
  • Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Friday 29th September 1000 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)
Submitted Entries

A
Pink Banter?

B
Some Force India mechanics paws for thought, yesterday.

C
Pictured are Osteban Econ and Pergio Serez, there replacements for the current Force India drivers after neither was able to drive five feet without hitting the other.

D
Force India unveil the punishment Sergio and Esteban will have if they crash into each other again.

E
As Sergio and Esteban realize auditions for the animated show "Forced Kitty India Relationships" were real after all, they swiftly regret not looking at the tiny letters in their respective contracts...

F
Painfully obvious what was wrong with Force India's Halo all in one racing suit... The pink is slightly too bright.

G
Force India revealing 2018 racing suits for Perez and Ocon, should they continue to crash into each other in 2017.

H
Force India send out mascots for the post Grand Prix boxing match.

I
Inspector Clouseau announced as surprise replacement for Sergio Perez at Force India.

J
Rumours of a Teletubbies reboot just won't go away.

K

L
Only marginally less humiliating than driving for McLaren-Honda

M
"It's really embarrassing to see the 2 of them hanging around the garage each weekend."
"They are just looking for a fight."
"Our sponsors aren't happy about being made to look a joke like this, it needs to stop."
- The Pink Panthers​

N
Force India's PR team question their career choices after hearing that Red Bull is "hosting a party with loads of booze and celebrities and stuff."

O
Twink Panthers.

P
Japanese GP cosplay-outfits leaked weeks early, via a now-deleted twitter post.

Q
Team boss: "Sergio, Esteban, I don't want to see any rinky-dink racecraft between either of you this weekend".

R
These two don't have a clouseau what they're doing .

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

As we're now a few races behind, and they're going to get closer and closer, is it worth shortening the entry times and voting times to like 5 days? Just to stop us being still on USA when Abu Dhabi finishes.

As we're now a few races behind, and they're going to get closer and closer, is it worth shortening the entry times and voting times to like 5 days? Just to stop us being still on USA when Abu Dhabi finishes.
That was the plan, but unfortunately I am away a lot this month and so it probably won't happen.

ROUND FOURTEEN - Voting

f1-singapore-gp-2017-kevin-magnussen-haas-f1-team.jpg
  • Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Friday 13th October 1600 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)
Submitted Entries

A
"Have engine troubles? Teammates who are difficult to live with? Fear not, for I will provide you with 100% accurate palm-reading for the low sum of $9,99...!"

B
Rumours that Kevin Magnussen's seat may not be as secure as was once thought have surfaced after he started growing an apparent "mall santa" beard as early as September.

C
K-Mag's attempt to make a career as a Lars Ullrich impersonator sucked balls.

D
Kevin: Who would have thought in 2015, that wearing this Haas F1 Team shirt in 2017 would be better than wearing a McLaren F1 Team shirt?!

E
"Hey baby. Want to see why they say I put the 'aas' into 'Haas F1'?"

F
Kevin’s Christmas Card to Jolyon

G
Kevin's has invited Nico for a romantic dinner and judging by his look maybe more...

H
Kevin Magnussen shows his intent on becoming the next 'most interesting man in the world' meme

I
"I don't always drink beer, but when I do..."

J
...Leave a light on for me, I'll be there before you close the door...

K
Kevin: What do you think of my rendition of 'Candle in the Wind'?
Nico: Eh? I can see the candle, but what about the..... OH MY GOD!

L
I don't always swear on live TV but when I do .......

M
Carlsberg don't do racing drivers, but if they did, they'd probably be the best in the...
oh wait, the best we can do is Kevin Magnussen :banghead:

N
I don't always get my balls sucked, but when I do, it is by a tall blonde with pole experience.

O
Magnussen is bemused to discover that the next GPDA meeting will led by Nico Hulkenberg and titled "We Need to Talk About Kevin".

P
My name is Kevin and like.....well.....let's not spill all the beans.

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

Last edited:
Back