F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 10,953 comments
  • 936,644 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, it's my first job of the day.👍
 
Indeed, it's my first job of the day.👍

Don't you mean day on the job ;)

But I am looking forward to it, gonna win one this year at least!
 
As for myself, I'm targeting the title. :D
 
Good luck with that :sly:👍
 
Bring it on! :sly:
 
I just want a single point. It's my only goal for this year :D
 
I just want to have some good laughs with the captions. Points would be good too.
 
F1 Caption Competition - Round One
147401.jpg


The deadline for your final caption to be submitted to me via PM to Touring Mars is Thursday 18th March - 0900 GMT


Let's have some fun guys!​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

147401.jpg


Robert: ...and i call this one 'the neighing horse'​
 

147401.jpg




RK:................Yo...Yo..Yo Bro.......
and that's what I've been working on over the break.
​
 
147401.jpg



RK: “Have you seen that atomic air hostess, blonde, ... about that tall?”

Renault guy (far left): “Nope, ... but I can still see our plane!”
 
147401.jpg


RK: So when you're going down the back straight - if you stick your hand out of the cockpit - you can make it go up and down in waves... like this...
 
147401.jpg


Robert Kubica attempts to block a Renault Mechanics Pine Tree-like erect Penis from sight
 
147401.jpg


RK: ...and that's how you deal a pack of cards.
Right hand Mechanic: Oh Really?
RK: Yes really.
 
147401.jpg


Kubica: That is how we can make a regular Formula One Car Fly.
Mechanics: Tell the part about the lima beans again.
 
Robert Kubica attempts to block a Renault Mechanics Pine Tree-like erect Penis from sight

:lol: well spotted! that must be why the mechanic fella is blushing....

147401.jpg


JUDO CHOP!!!​
 
147401.jpg


Robert Kubica Kyle Busch chatting it up with the Renault mechanics
 
147401.jpg


RK: So then I said "Make the pile of money this high", and Domenicali said "Absolutely Mr Kubica." Then I added "and Alonso has to carry my bags."...
That is when Petrov knocked on my door and woke me up.
 
147401.jpg


RK: Booyakasha!! Check it out, I is here with none other than my main men, the mechanics from the Ren-knows forum-ula one crew, aight!! I gots to ask you boys and it might be a sensitive question, how does it feel to be known as the second placed Ren-knows powered team in the forum-ula one in 2009??​
 
Robert Kubica attempts to block a Renault Mechanics Pine Tree-like erect Penis from sight
Recalling that classic photo, good sir?
 
Huh? What photo?
 
Hmm, given we've got a 2-week break until Australia, what's the thinking on extending the deadlines a bit? I might as well, mightn't I?
 
147401.jpg


RK: My hand represents my time in F1, always going dowhill.
 
147401.jpg


Renault guy: Hey Robert, you have a sister, right?

Robert: Sí.

Renault guy: And what's her name?

Robert: Sue.

Renault guy: What does she do for a living?

Robert: Sew.

Renault guy: And how would you rate my chances of going out with her?

Robert: *hand gesture* So-so.
 
147401.jpg


Holla back, youngin
 
147401.jpg

Kubica: "So I says to Petrov, "What do you call a Lada that gets to the top of a hill like this?"

"A Miracle!" Hahahahaha, funny, no?"


Mechanic "Um, Robert, have you seen the new livery on your Renault?"​
 
147401.jpg


Renault's new man powered wind tunnel hits some technical flaws.
 
147401.jpg


Kubica: Thirty seconds man, I went like this, and he went like that, and I said "Where'd he go?" and Boullier said "Where'd whooooo go!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back