F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 10,953 comments
  • 936,680 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Test; thanks for the how to!
 
Last edited:
155966.jpg




Apologies; learning how to..:dopey::)
 
Last edited:
155966.jpg


JB: I just took a look at my race car technician and I ****** IN MY PANTS!!​
 
155966.jpg

Team Orders Simulation Engineer: “... ENTER SAVE FUEL PROCEDURE ... I repeat ... ENTER SAVE FUEL PROCEDURE ...”
 
155966.jpg


"Hey Jenson, Jessica's on the line....says something about missing her period..."
 
155966.jpg


Jenson just realised that he hopes Jake Humphrey didn't show the Ferrari mechanics the video on the iPad he loand him of Domenicalli's wife and Lewis sharing secrets
 
155966.jpg

You know Lewis's ear piercings? well that was him coming out the closit and he wants your number.
final entry
 
155966.jpg


Jenson and Lewis made decided that both of them would get something pierced. Lewis chose his ears, and Jenson being Jenson decided to ask his mechanic to get his nose pierced.
 
155966.jpg


I heard Susan Boyle wanted to ask you out on a date
 
155966.jpg

Mechanic: Hey Jenson, I just found out that you can't play GT5 as you could be caught spying on Ferrari and Red Bull.

JB: I waited 5 🤬 years for this game and after I finally found out the release date you tell me I cant even play it! This is 🤬!
 
155966.jpg


Only upon seeing the latest GT5 trailer and the official release date does Jensen relize the grave mistake he made of sending Lewis Hamilton a copy of Forza 3.
 
155966.jpg


(to himself) ... What the hell is he talking about ??? Hope I won't have a test !!! ...
 
FINAL ENTRY

155966.jpg


(to himself)... Don't punch him... DON'T PUNCH HIM !!! ...​
 
Last edited:
155966.jpg


'We've forgotten the cheese Gromit!!'
​
 
Check post no. 5858 ;)
 
Yep, it's too similar to a previous caption - please submit something else...

On the topic of #5858, the text of the caption will be allowed, but the image isn't.
 
Final Entry

155966.jpg


"Jenson, what did you think of Michael Schumachers Driving this race?"
​
 
Voting for Round Eight is now open



eurom.jpg


Round Nine: Europe - will follow on Monday 28th June

---

Free Practice
(Image selected by pippin4652)

f1-2010-tur-xp-0545.jpg
 
f1-2010-tur-xp-0545.jpg


Due to contractual obligations, Lewis Hamilton only has to care about football once every four years. On the other hand,
David Beckham has to care about Formula 1 once every four races, but that's what you get for negotiating directly with Bernie.
​
 
f1-2010-tur-xp-0545.jpg


HAMILTON: "And for my next trick, I'm gonna start from the back of the field and overtake while doing a hackysack!"
 
f1-2010-tur-xp-0545.jpg

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBZBBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 
Free practice ? I thought the race was next weekend; or is this testing?
 
f1-2010-tur-xp-0545.jpg


Lewis hoping to make the English national team for the 2014 World Cup
 
f1-2010-tur-xp-0545.jpg


Lewis warming up as the new goalie for England
 
f1-2010-tur-xp-0545.jpg

With his new piercings, it's difficult to tell whether it's Lewis or the new Jabulani World Cup ball that looks to be the bigger bender. ​
 
f1-2010-tur-xp-0545.jpg


Lewis Hamilton playing soccer with the Lewis Hamilton fan club.​
 
Lewis inadvertantly proves the Jabulani ball is undead...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back