F1 cars GT5

United Kingdom
england
nibbles310890
Which car is best to purchase, the Ferrari F2007 or the Ferrari F10'10? What are the pros and cons of each? Or is there a different car you would recommend and why as I have a Formula Gran Turismo.

Both are F1 cars, both are quick and etc etc... And both are utterly useless, unless you like to spend alot of time in practice mode or online lobbies with 1 make races...

What car would you recommend ?

I'd choose the F2007 it's a little faster than the 2010. I think the livery is better too. And don't listen to people who say they're useless. If you're a fan of Scuderia Ferrari like me, you'll buy them both and enjoy the hell out of them.

The F10 handles better, although the F2007 is barely faster in a straight line. You can barely notice the speed difference, though.

iamjajo
Buy them both. If you can only afford one then buy them in chronological order.

I wouldn't spend that much money on something you can potentially get for free.
You have a 1/3 chance of getting either one from a level 24 ticket.

Personally, I prefer the F2007. It just seems to drive better for me than the F10, although the lap times in the F10 are just a bit faster.

I prefer the F10 but it's a mixed reaction so it's more than likely just personal preference than a big speed difference. I would however first get my hands on a Level 24 speed ticket. It will normally spit out a FGT but if your lucky you will get a Ferrari. If that's the case then you can either stick with you one from the ticket or buy the other one from the NCD and have both 👍

Truthfully . i have 12,000 miles of online experience in the f2007 and 3,000 in the F10
Pro's & con's the F2007 sticks to the road better overall while in comparison the F10 has better breaking distance & less undrsteer but has far more oversteer So the F2007 is the tamer of the two the F10 is better on short circuits with low elevation.
my opinion is if your into F1 just get both

They are almost identical in performance. On Monza, I lapped both in almost the exact same time. Some laps F2007 were fastest, some were F10.

My only reason for continuing to play GT5 is because of F2007 and F10. I've done all the races I wanted to complete. I refuse to race for 24 hrs. The ferraris around real world F1 circuits entertains me for hours.

As far as the OP; both cars are very fast and fun to drive. I go back and forth as far as which one is faster. Currently I am lapping Suzuka faster in the F2007. It seems to like my slow-in, fast-out driving style.

Back