F1 in GT3?

• Thread starter nitrorocks
  • 5 comments
United States
Phoenix, AZ
nitrorocks
Can remember if GT3 had F1 in it. I know GT4 did, but didn't GT3 have the Williams cars? Or am I just confused?

GT3 has 6 F1 cars (forget what real cars they're based on, the game cars had alphanumeric aliases), 2 for PAL versions.

GT3 has 6 F1 cars (forget what real cars they're based on, the game cars had alphanumeric aliases), 2 for PAL versions.

Each of the F1 Cars had a specific name for a specific reason. Example: F(wxy)/z. The "w" represented the number of cylinders, the "x" and "y" represented the year that Formula 1 ride was made. and the "z" represented the first letter of the driver's last name. Example: F688/S (in NTSC regions), the "6" = cylinders, "88" = year the Formula 1 ride was made (1988), "S" = the driver, Ayrton Senna. And this F1 ride goes under the alias of "Polyphony002" in PAL regions.

How can I get them?

One easy way (in the NTSC region, unknown if the situation is the same in PAL) is by winning the Roadster Enduro race which takes place in Apricot Hill. You have a 25% probability of acquiring a Formula 1 ride there. There will be 3 Mazda Miatas/Eunos Roadsters and a Formula 1 ride. If you manage to successfully do the "Choose Any Ride" trick, then you can get the F1 ride.

Last edited:
Back