Escudo Messages 48 May 5, 2003 #1 Can someone please tell me, what the Pal equivelent of the ntsc F1 cars are?
C Cobraboy (Banned) Messages 7,552 May 5, 2003 #2 Polyphony 001 = F094/S Polyphony 002 = F868/? - I think, I may be wrong.. The PAL version only has two F1 cars..
Polyphony 001 = F094/S Polyphony 002 = F868/? - I think, I may be wrong.. The PAL version only has two F1 cars..
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 May 5, 2003 #3 Yeh, the 001 is a lot better than the 002.
C Cobraboy (Banned) Messages 7,552 May 5, 2003 #4 Why do you say that? The 001 makes less power then the 002 but has a bit more umph and go, I wonder why..
Why do you say that? The 001 makes less power then the 002 but has a bit more umph and go, I wonder why..
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 May 5, 2003 #5 Maybe because it is aerodynamically more stable, and the engine would be more efficient???
Race Idiot (Banned) Messages 11,439 Sao Tome and Principe May 5, 2003 #7 But the 002 probably has more torque, because of the turbocharger. Although this is probably only usefull for the test course. Heh, i'm going to do the F1 cup with the 002 this time around.
But the 002 probably has more torque, because of the turbocharger. Although this is probably only usefull for the test course. Heh, i'm going to do the F1 cup with the 002 this time around.
SandStorm (Banned) Messages 7,069 May 5, 2003 #8 Originally posted by Race Idiot Heh, i'm going to do the F1 cup with the 002 this time around. Click to expand... ...And lose miserably.
Originally posted by Race Idiot Heh, i'm going to do the F1 cup with the 002 this time around. Click to expand... ...And lose miserably.
Race Idiot (Banned) Messages 11,439 Sao Tome and Principe May 5, 2003 #9 My driving and setup techiniqes has improved considerably. So I doubt it. Look if I can run the Pro FF in a 230bhp Civic Si-R i'm sure the F1 cup will be a doddle. Well a really boring doddlle.
My driving and setup techiniqes has improved considerably. So I doubt it. Look if I can run the Pro FF in a 230bhp Civic Si-R i'm sure the F1 cup will be a doddle. Well a really boring doddlle.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,441 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine May 5, 2003 #10 You can absolutely WALK the F1 cup in the P002, no messing. Trust me, I did. Well over a lap win each time - more on Cote. P001 = F094/S (790hp stock, 540kg, PWR 1463/WPR 0.684) P002 = F688/S (789hp stock, 540kg, PWR 1461/WPR 0.684) Both have 829hp after oil change/run-in, so why you think the P002 has more power I don't know. P001 averages about 8% quicker lap times.
You can absolutely WALK the F1 cup in the P002, no messing. Trust me, I did. Well over a lap win each time - more on Cote. P001 = F094/S (790hp stock, 540kg, PWR 1463/WPR 0.684) P002 = F688/S (789hp stock, 540kg, PWR 1461/WPR 0.684) Both have 829hp after oil change/run-in, so why you think the P002 has more power I don't know. P001 averages about 8% quicker lap times.
Bollocks#999 Messages 3,834 Messages GTBN_Bollocks Messages Whats an X box? May 6, 2003 #11 you have all now been told well said Famine
G gumpy Messages 1,119 May 6, 2003 #12 Anyone who has driven both the 001 and 002 will know that you need to wait about a second in between gear changes on the 002 before the engine gets to its power band. The 001 always seems to be in its power band.
Anyone who has driven both the 001 and 002 will know that you need to wait about a second in between gear changes on the 002 before the engine gets to its power band. The 001 always seems to be in its power band.
C Cobraboy (Banned) Messages 7,552 May 6, 2003 #13 Originally posted by Famine Both have 829hp after oil change/run-in, so why you think the P002 has more power I don't know. . Click to expand... Not mine.
Originally posted by Famine Both have 829hp after oil change/run-in, so why you think the P002 has more power I don't know. . Click to expand... Not mine.
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 May 6, 2003 #14 Only weigh half a ton!!! Wow that's light.