F10,F2007,Blue FGT (trade at 00:00GMT)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DANfour20
  • 15 comments
  • 1,063 views

DANfour20

(Banned)
Messages
325
Messages
DANfour20
I have the above mentioned cars avaolible, any offers accepted, must be able to trade now or at midnight GMT. :tup:thankyou.
 
Miura for the FGT?
 
Is midnight like 8 hours away for u?
 
Last edited:
What would you take for a F2007?
 
Is midnight like 8 hours away for u?

No, its in 2 hours.

I already have the miura.

I'm looking for the Bentley speed 8, any coloured X1's (not the s.vettel) etc..
 
I don't have any of those cars but I do have rare cars check the link in my sig
 
sorry man but Im not interested in any of those.
 
I'm interested in F10 ....check sig for what I got
 
Would you like S.vettel + Jaguar xj13 for f2007?
 
I have the s.vettel.
 
I'm interested in F10 or F2007.

My trade cars are:

Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65
(Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Gran Turismo Trophy 2009)
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
BLITZ DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE (D1GP) '07
BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC (D1GP) '04
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 with RM
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
Ferrari California '08
Ferrari F40 '92
Ferrari SP1 '08
Gran Turismo Formula (949 pk)
Ford Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (838pk)
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
(Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Polyhony Digital Trophy 2008)
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 '09
Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 (800+ hp)
Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
Pagani Zonda R '09 (944 hp)
RUF (all Rufs)
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98 (1034 hp)
Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 9
Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '97
Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car '70 ( 900+ hp)
 
Seb.Vettel X2010 for the F2007.
message me if your interested.
 
Nissan 350z concept LM race car no mods for an f10/f2007?
 
Back