F10

• Thread starter topban82
  • 20 comments
Do you like stuff?

That is the same question put a different way. Why do you want it? Are you a collector or do you want a car you can barely use? Do you know you can only use it in F1 races? There aren't many of those.

I prefer the 2007, but they are both great fun. Don't expect to be able to use it in A/B-spec though.
It should take about 1 hour 10 minutes to grind for it on Sarthe, so it is not such a big investment these days.

My advice is wait until you have finished B spec in case you win it. Its a lot of credits for a car you cant do much with.

I think every GT5 fan should at least own one of the F1 cars. They are definitely "worth it" when you're bored and feel like playing in arcade mode. Just don't complain when you realize you can't actually use it in A/B Spec. You can blame Ferrari for this one. And I prefer the F2007 also.

Dont buy the F07 or the F10. Try to get a lvl 24 ticket and you have a gerantie that you get a F1 car. You can get a Formula Gran Turusmo or F'07 or F'10

Ok guys I can finish b-spec I just have endurance races, NASCAR races and FGT to finish. Also what I've been seeing is that it has 2 uses but I just want to have one so it's there if I need it ok.

topban82
Ok guys I can finish b-spec I just have endurance races, NASCAR races and FGT to finish. Also what I've been seeing is that it has 2 uses but I just want to have one so it's there if I need it ok.

What do you mean with: but I just want to have one so it's there if I need it ok.

Is the F10 worth it

Not really. It's barely allowed on any event other than one-make events, in the exception of the Ferrari F1 Seasonal. The F2007 is the same thing, just higher top speed & acceleration but a slower through the corners.

F2007 is overall better, but F10 is better if you tune the suspension.

The F10 is nice from outside but inside is good if you tune it right. The F07' is ugly from outsida but the inside perfect.
Inside=engine
Outside=design

I think every GT5 fan should at least own one of the F1 cars. They are definitely "worth it" when you're bored and feel like playing in arcade mode. Just don't complain when you realize you can't actually use it in A/B Spec. You can blame Ferrari for this one. And I prefer the F2007 also.

Wait.... Why would ferrari do that?

Wait.... Why would ferrari do that?

I'm not sure why, but I think Kaz tweeted about this or mentioned it somewhere. They did not want their cars to look inferior to any other car or perhaps didn't want the actual specs to be revealed to the public?

I also found this quote online during a search. It's possible that it was F1 that didn't allow the cars to be used.

"Codemasters have the F1 license. So you can't use the Ferrari F1 car to participate in races. However a loophole is that Ferrari is a car manufacturer, so the Ferrari F1 is in."

Think of the bright side, at least PD didn't completely scrap the cars. My point is, it isn't PD's fault. Its an issue with Ferrari and/or F1.

Last edited:
Yes, it's expensive, yes, you cant use it to earn any money, but it's one of the the best driving experiences you can have in GT5!

I'm not sure why, but I think Kaz tweeted about this or mentioned it somewhere. They did not want their cars to look inferior to any other car or perhaps didn't want the actual specs to be revealed to the public?

I also found this quote online during a search. It's possible that it was F1 that didn't allow the cars to be used.

"Codemasters have the F1 license. So you can't use the Ferrari F1 car to participate in races. However a loophole is that Ferrari is a car manufacturer, so the Ferrari F1 is in."

Think of the bright side, at least PD didn't completely scrap the cars. My point is, it isn't PD's fault. Its an issue with Ferrari and/or F1.

What would it be inferior to?

But that sucks the Codemasters wont let us race them against other cars!!!

What would it be inferior to?

But that sucks the Codemasters wont let us race them against other cars!!!

You're right, I'm not sure about that one. The FGT maybe? That was more of an assumption on my part.

Personally I like it, but you can only play it in the Ferrari online races (which is not right) or online with other players but they have to have it also and you can only race against other Ferrari's F1's. Plus I think you can use it on Arcade? not sure. Other than that I love driving it in the cockpit mode.

Latest Posts

Back