F1CE FFB patch for USA version >>>

• Thread starter MS7XWDC
  • 39 comments
Hey guys I have a G25, so now the US version of the game will work with FFB, nice!!!
I still yet have to buy the game.. maybe tomorrow ill get a New copy :)

But I wan to know if the FFB is really good. I play Formula 3000 on Race 07 and those forumla cars in rFactor.. the FFB works pretty well, how is the feedback in this game? is it really good? really bad? or so so.. can anyone state thier views on it? If its really bad I might not get the game :(

The FFB is OK, it's not as good as GT4 but not bad.

The game is great though, it;s a lot of fun especially if your a F1 fan.

Thanks! I am not a HUGE fan of F1 but i do enjoy it. For me I prefer slower cars like in GT games.. Ill just wait till the game drops in price lil more. THANKS FOR INFO :)

JCT

I have a used copy that I bought for 25USD and it's great. Are you a fan of Jaguars or an owner?

I am both and used to take Trans Am images for Still Pubs.

Jagjet

I use to be an owner of a Xj-40 94' Great at first, but turn out to be junk after 2 or 3 years lol.
Fan? IDK. I'm bigger fan with Benz cars... I just chose the name when i had the Jag, and the C type is just legendary le mans car!

I think F1:CE is superb. What I love about this game compared to the GT series is that it is ALL high performance racing - no boring, repetitive econobox racing to build up credits to buy better cars & progress through the game. It's all about the racing, & with decent AI, good collision physics & simple but very effective damage modelling, the racing is fast, intense & very challenging.

Graphics are very good, if not quite up to GT5P's standards, the FFB works very well (if you're driving with a wheel), & with 18+ tracks to learn, complex car-tuning & a variety of weather conditions to master, the single player game has tremendous depth to it. It definitely takes a long time to develop the skills to compete effectively at the Hard level (& that is not even touching on on-line play).

I have really enjoyed F1:CE & I had no particular interest in F1 racing before buying the game. 👍

Does anyone have an asian version of the game?

I haven't been greeted with an update at all...still no force feedback ><

Hi,

As far as I am aware there is no Patch for the Asian Version, and I understand the Asian Version has no online service. There were talks that the Asian Version would get a patch for online play but that never happened :yuck:

Sony also promised a patch to allow PSP's to act as rear wing mirrors but that didn't happen either. 👎

On a side note the PAL version of F1 is very cheap now, in the UK gamestation are selling them for £9.99. :)

Last edited:
Back