F2007 Available Now.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter 911_RS
  • 12 comments
  • 438 views

911_RS

zoom zoom zoom
Premium
Messages
1,000
Messages
GTP_911_RS
Want 0 miles Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04 or BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
 
Last edited:
How about a 0 miles Toyota 7 RC
 
Is F2007 0 miles
 
Or make an offer of the 0 miles cars you have....:D
 
I got Level 21 Ticket as the 100 Ticket I have will have to be tomorrow
 
I got Level 21 Ticket as the 100 Ticket I have will have to be tomorrow

I'll do Level 21 ticket...add GTP_EURO_SPEC.....
 
Ok send car to psn: isocollector
I'll send Level 21 Ticket from psn: isocollector2011
 
Actually can u send the F2007 since it's 0 miles i missed that part...lol
 
Ok send car to psn: isocollector
I'll send Level 21 Ticket from psn: isocollector2011

OK send both requests...I'll answer promptly...
 
just need to accept request for friend from isocollector2011 where Level 21 Ticket comes from
 
Got it....smooth transaction...+1 positive for isocollector
 
My pleasure....thank you as well
 
Back