Alienware_10 Messages 77 Messages Alienware_10 Mar 14, 2011 #1 A pretty clean lap in an F1 car. Enjoy =)
Counter_Z23 Messages 2,173 Messages Counter_Z23 Mar 14, 2011 #3 dark_ruffo Brilliant lap. Click to expand... Couldn't agree more. I tried to do the same thing in an F10 but I spun out halfway through. It's actually very fun to do the 'Ring in an F1 car but it requires very careful driving. Also when I did my lap, the tyres worn out very quickly for some reason.
dark_ruffo Brilliant lap. Click to expand... Couldn't agree more. I tried to do the same thing in an F10 but I spun out halfway through. It's actually very fun to do the 'Ring in an F1 car but it requires very careful driving. Also when I did my lap, the tyres worn out very quickly for some reason.
Y YiNG_YaNG_6o4 Messages 211 Mar 15, 2011 #5 Wow! That was an awesome lap! There were times where I thought you needed to let off on the gas but you were able to keep it down
Wow! That was an awesome lap! There were times where I thought you needed to let off on the gas but you were able to keep it down
Alienware_10 Messages 77 Messages Alienware_10 Mar 15, 2011 #6 @Counter_Z23 I agree, it's very satisfying to conquer the Nordschleife with the F1. In my taste much more than driving the X1.
@Counter_Z23 I agree, it's very satisfying to conquer the Nordschleife with the F1. In my taste much more than driving the X1.
250 GTO Messages 1,850 Number 163 Messages CSSDK Mar 22, 2011 #7 Great lap! And I like how you have the headlights on... safty first