F2007 (light red) F10 (trade soon)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DANfour20
  • 20 comments
  • 778 views

DANfour20

(Banned)
Messages
325
Messages
DANfour20
I have the F2007 number 6 car in the lighter red shade and I also have the F10, any offers considered. I also have s.vettel X1 👍
 
What would you want for the F10?. Something like an R8 Le mans car or?
 
Audi r10 for f10?
 
I can trade the F10 but that would be midnight tonight (GMT) (different account)11 hours 20 mins, the F2007 and X1 I can trade rite now!
 
Add me jcoil2010 ill send mine when avail and just wait on the f10 to be available.
 
Are you interested in FGT white, Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08, Ferrari 330 P4? I can also send all 3 cars for redbull X1 (prototype or S.Vettel?)
 
No sorry m8 but an R8 isnt what Im looking for, do you have anything like bently speed 8 or nomad diablo?
 
Are you interested in FGT white, Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08, Ferrari 330 P4? I can also send all 3 cars for redbull X1 (prototype or S.Vettel?)

FGT and the Xanavi, for the X1 (s,vettel) 👍 add me DANfour20, you must send at least first though.
 
Did you want to do r10 for f10?
 
x2010 for your f2007?
message me on this if your interested.
 
Wanna look at my thread and see if anything you likes therre
 
where is your thread?
 
i have a peugeot 905 that i would trade for the f2007 my psn is MONSTER_davii
 
Thank you DANfour20 for the X2010 S. Vettel....tomorrow I'll send you the Xanavi Nismo!
 
your very welcome, dont forget to leave fee back in the thread!

2 trade slots open for tommorow 00:00GMT!! get your Offers in.
 
I want to trade my Ferrari 330 P4, my Ford Mark 4 and my Miura for one or two of your cars
 
Back