F355 Challenge on PS2

• Thread starter vat_man
  • 8 comments

vat_man

Staff Emeritus
I very nearly bought this on the weekend despite my current budgetary crisis (or more probably because of it) and am thinking of trading some old games in on it - has anyone played this on PS2 yet?

I was going to buy this but I also changed my mind, I think ill just stick to the occasional bouts of fun when I go to the arcade at tottenham court road occasionally. I mean it actually looks worse than it does on the DC. If I want to play the game again ill go by a DC again.

Actually I dont think that helps does it, sorry.

Don't buy it!!! Just by looking at it i know anyone who isn't a die-hard f355 fan will et bored of this after 1 hour!!!Only one kind of car!! sheesh. :( maybe if it had more ferrari models (F40, F50, Enzo, plus older models)

I'm not that fussed about the lack of cars - if the racing and physics model are great, I don't give a rat's arse about the range.

ok :) I prefer having different cars to change and different handling and all that ;)

Wait a sec.. what old games were you planning to trade??? If they're for the PS2/GCN/GBA PM me and maybe i could purchase them...

Originally posted by vat_man
I'm not that fussed about the lack of cars - if the racing and physics model are great, I don't give a rat's arse about the range.

:thumbsup:

Besides, its 355s!

355s own (And you need to consiter there were only 3 diff challange cars.. 348, 355, and 360)

It would be cool if the game were "Ferrari Challenge" with all 3 classes of cars, but hell, sega made the game, can't expect that much :)

Yeah, the reviews are pretty mixed - we should be re-joining a video library this weekend (we just moved) so I'll try and sniff out a rental copy.

Actually, much of the criticism I read centred around it being TOO hard core. I personally can't get enough of that stuff.

Back