F430 Scuderia

Messages
29
Messages
Robidine Swedane
Could somebody please let me know the best set up to get the most out of this car. Thanks people:)
 
There's no such thing as an 'F430 Scuderia'.
 
I will go back and tell Ferrari they made a mistake so. :dopey:
 
you should easily be able to find one in the tuning forum.

that car is amazing default as well
 
Oil change, sports softs and a carbon hood for looks.
One of the best and most forgiving supercars in the game.
 
Come in what is the problem if he threw an extra F at the beginning of the name , I'm sure you know which car is he talking about.
 
i think he´s fooling with us. you can´t be serious with this :)
 
Come in what is the problem if he threw an extra F at the beginning of the name , I'm sure you know which car is he talking about.

Ya, pretty obvious.

I put the brake "bias" setting to 4(front) 3(rear). I run the car "stock" just as it comes from the showroom floor, but if you equip the fully customizable suspension and put the front camber around 1.9 and the rear around .5 .. You should set the extension 1-2 settings higher than the compression(I don't think that I got that backwards) and see if that helps your "feeling" of the car.... Just don't make "a bunch" of changes to the car at once, it makes it harder to tell if what you just did helped or hurt your times..
 
You made the mistake, there is no such thing as an F430 Scuderia. :sly:

Captain Pedantic is trying to say that the correct name is the "430 Scuderia", no F.

Everyone knows what car is being discussed..:rolleyes:

The RKM tune in the tuning section is quite good.
 
Duffers917K
There's no such thing as an 'F430 Scuderia'.

Captain Pedantic is trying to say that the correct name is the "430 Scuderia", no F.

Indeed he is. The 360 has no 'F' and nor does the 458... but the F430 does.

Strangely the 'F' was said (by Ferrari) to link into the company's F1 heritage... so dropping it from the Scuderia model made no sense.

Still, that's what they did... and the model name is the Four Thirty Scuderia With No Eff.

Setup? No idea, I just like talking about Ferraris :D
 
Indeed he is. The 360 has no 'F' and nor does the 458... but the F430 does.

Strangely the 'F' was said (by Ferrari) to link into the company's F1 heritage... so dropping it from the Scuderia model made no sense.

Still, that's what they did... and the model name is the Four Thirty Scuderia With No Eff.

Setup? No idea, I just like talking about Ferraris :D

Very ture. They even kept the "F" attached to the GT3 & GT2 racing cars, but removed it from the 430 Scuderia and the Scuderia 16M.. Quite odd.
 
Well for all the smart ass 🤬 go 🤬 yourself! Thats what i was told in Maranello on the tour. For all that answered the question in hand, thank you!:)
 
What kind of setup do you want?

Is the car fully tuned?

Tyres used?

At which circuit are you going to use it?
 
Back