F458 Italia's Photomode Gallery - Updated - 04. June 2011

My favorite is the last one of the Gallardo! Pretty cool way of capturing the lights :D

The F40s at Deep Forest and California at Nurb are looking good as well đź‘Ť

Thanks everyone again. Here's one for good night ;) Cheers.

Mercedes C63AMG Cape Ring Periphery

5724500432_d4de511d7f_b.jpg

HOLY COW!!! I'm really impressed by the quality of shots in your gallery. Really great composition in all pictures and I really like the movie-like canvas.
This new update is flawless. :eek:

Subscribed. đź‘Ť

HOLY COW!!! I'm really impressed by the quality of shots in your gallery. Really great composition in all pictures and I really like the movie-like canvas.
This new update is flawless. :eek:

Subscribed. đź‘Ť
Thanks mate! I'm really happy when see comments like this, and really appreciate your views, critics and comments!đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Like the last C63. Interesting composure and good colors... Such 'cold' mood suits here!
Thank you. Those are last pics of my C63 in black, now it's white with black rims :D

But I have some more pics while she was black, will post them later.

Cheers, Stefan.

As I already said, I have some pics prepared for posting, but I took now some of my repainted C class and cause I'm really satisfied with them, I will share them first with you all :) I hope that there will be some more response to them, thanks in advance:tup:

Mercedes Benz C63 AMG White

5727984057_a8e1428dcc_o.jpg

5727984323_fd7e42b1b6_b.jpg

5727984193_89886f75a8_b.jpg

5728619756_4afa1466f4_b.jpg

And my fav...

5728069193_65e33c442c_o.jpg

I hope that colors and toning are at least 90% as how it looks on my laptop monitor, good night
smile_drunk_cheer.gif

Last edited:
Lovely set of Benz shots. I too really like the last one, very pleasing. đź‘Ť

Wow, your improvement in performance is incredible!:drool:

OUTSTANDIN NEW SHOTS MATE!

I....uhm.....I, I, I..am.......out of words. :drool::drool: (only can droolin anymore ;))

btw, the black looks better on the C63! ;)
Got the same one in black, like my father has in real, haha:)

Good job.
Thanks ;)
Hehe:tup: :D
Wow very beautiful shots, the color toning is awesome!
Thank you:tup:
Yes the last one... spend a couple of mins staring at it. Really beautiful shot. Appeling!
Thanks mate, glad to hear that:tup:
Lovely set of Benz shots. I too really like the last one, very pleasing. đź‘Ť
đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Great stuff!
Thanks ;)
Wow, your improvement in performance is incredible!:drool:

OUTSTANDIN NEW SHOTS MATE!

I....uhm.....I, I, I..am.......out of words. :drool::drool: (only can droolin anymore ;))

btw, the black looks better on the C63! ;)
Got the same one in black, like my father has in real, haha:)
Hehe, thanks friend. I really like all yours comments and thanks everyone. I had two(different shades) of black C class, but I definitely like white more. I would really like to have C class in real, at least some CDI with AMG pack :D

It's my first HDR attempt in Gran Turismo 5 game. It's pretty hard to do it cause there's no high quality RAW files, only JPEGs, but, let me now what do you guys think! ;)

C63 AMG in HDR technique

5731341684_700e1340e4_o.jpg

5730845437_6a2d2a7903_o.jpg

Last edited:
C 63 looks absolutely stunning in white! That set almost has a "Top Gear" feel to them due to the cooling filter. Looks fantastic bro, keep it up!

Back