face_count's gallery /New update: Pure awsomeness!

• Thread starter face_count
  • 35 comments
Denmark
Denmark
face_count
hi and thanks for dropping into my gallery.

like a lot of other GT5 gamers, i like to take pictures of my cars. mostly for showing of the cars i have ;-) but after taking a lot of pictures i began to get kinda proud of them.

Well after looking at a lot of different galleries, i wanted to start my own, so now i have.
I really hope you will come with both positiv and construktive comments about my pictures.

(i will post more pictures when i take more, kinda logic right ;-P)

Last edited:
It would be nice to get some tricks and tips, about how to take really good pictures.
maybe like position on different maps and good spot where there is a good lighting.

Second to last Mitsu TC pic on tsukuba is really good, as far as the compositioning goes. It looks like the car wants to fly off the picture/screen. Greatly done.
For the first batch, ill be honest and tell you most of them are kinda medium, but i like the chrome GTR with the green stripes or whatever.
My tips would be to try diffirent details/angles etc. For instance just take a picture of the cars front + road, etc etc. Theres alot of inspirational pics on GTP, roam the forums.

Here is a few pics of my Aston Martin, driving on a map i made my self, and a Maserati in photo travel.

Last edited:
Here is the new pics i have come up with, a Scuderia in japan and an Audi in Madrid.

I hope you like them :)

Last edited:
This time i have 4 different cars in 2 different track, a Nissan GT-R on Deep forrest, an Amuse 380z, BMW M5 and an LFA on Monaco.

I hope you like them.

Hope you like them

Last edited:
My first try of editing, umh... well it dosent look realistic. xD

But i think it look okay. ^^

Last edited:
I played around with the edit tool called picnik on flickr a little bit, and tryed to make some "realistic" pictures out of an IS F and an Mazda RX-8, and heres what i came up with.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM.

Last edited:
I took some pictures of me and my 3 friends racing on Circuit de la Sarthe. 10 labs on that track took us about 40 minutes i think. me driving a Nissan R390 GT1 race car, and my friends in a gillet vertigo, Audi R8 LMS and a Chevrolet corvette ZR1 (C6) RM.

Hope you like them

Last edited:
So... Now i have a couple of pictures of the pure racing kind of cars... I love these two... Especially the HKS CT230R, but the HEP G37 is pretty good looking too, I think :)

I hope you like them!

7080819085_94cf6fd319.jpg

Fell free to comment all you want, both positiv and negativ comments are welcome here :) Just please tell me why they suck, if you think they do...

Last edited:
Back