maksiu3f Messages 479 Wexford / Ireland Messages maksiu3f Dec 29, 2010 #1 How many would You send to get stealth code???
Tired Tyres Premium Messages 13,083 West Yorkshire Messages Tired_Tyres Messages Tired Tyres Dec 29, 2010 #2 The same number of cars that you get with a stealth code. Maybe a very high milage 2CV.
marcandre187 Messages 226 Messages marcandre187 Dec 29, 2010 #3 I traded an amazon code for a x2010 proto before they were all over. i also traded a gamestop code for 5x chrome and a white x2010. I was happy with both deals.
I traded an amazon code for a x2010 proto before they were all over. i also traded a gamestop code for 5x chrome and a white x2010. I was happy with both deals.
maksiu3f Messages 479 Wexford / Ireland Messages maksiu3f Dec 29, 2010 #4 High mileage 2cv sounds great. Maybye I can get that maximum mileage or whatever its called trophy... again
High mileage 2cv sounds great. Maybye I can get that maximum mileage or whatever its called trophy... again