Fairlady Z's go Vroom! (Check 2nd Post for Upcoming Events!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shigegaki
  • 278 comments
  • 34,810 views
Kyoto-Gion_5.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_6.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_7.jpg
 
Is that the factory Diamond Black?
 
Loving the pictures from the meet-up, and seeing someone else keeping the original spoiler. :)
 
Only got one pic, but thought I'd show it.



Hi-Res available.
 
From my first GTAcademy run.



I really need to expand my Z collection.:lol:
 
Very nice, I am also doing the GT academy. :D
elkayem, I love that color choice for your rims.
 
Thanks! Let's all meet up the Z's tonight?!

add my psn's
Add both.

v3onhk

elkayem

But I'm usually on v3onhk for now, it's my friend's account that I've been using.
 
Goin' online now...
 
I added you.

Anything going to happen then...?
 
Last edited:
I'm going online if anyone wants to do something. Hahahaha
 
Might have to push out the photoshoot till next year. Currently I will be focusing on the NA GT Academy. If anyone else wants to take over for now.
 
Damn, can I get involved with these photoshoots?
 
I don't mind 'taking over' the photo shoots - or having Fresh One host them. I'm online most nights so if anyone wants to get together and just shoot some stuff together I'm game.
 
I don't mind 'taking over' the photo shoots - or having Fresh One host them. I'm online most nights so if anyone wants to get together and just shoot some stuff together I'm game.



Whats your PSN?
 
My PSN is why_spyder









<= (also list here)
 
Here is my redesigned 300z.
TsukubaCircuit.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg


I am cool with Spyder hosting the shoot. Just set up a date and time. :)
 
I presume weekends are best for everyone - but what days/nights (or specific time of day) does everyone prefer?

I am online about every night and most of the day every weekend.
 
I am busy all this week but if it's late at night past 9pm I should be able to do it.
 
woo. havnt posted in a lil. i took this under a week ago. :p

5282244463_77bb22177b_b.jpg
 
1-2am GMT is probably the latest I would be able to make.
 
I'm online random times, so just decide a time and let me know when? =D

5282519555_e652c08fdb_z.jpg
 
Here?
Kyoto-Gion.jpg


Kyoto-Gion_1.jpg


SpecialStageRoute7.jpg


It's actually a bit of a ricer. Didn't tune it much.
 
MY SWEET FAIRLADYZ PIC.01
gt5-2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back