Falken Car Pack - out Now! *15 new bucket list challenges*

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 51 comments
Fantastic pack, the Jalpa is a pleasingly left-field choice for sure.

Would've prefered the M3, but can't really complain. The Legacy and SS provide enough saloon car love.

The 4C appears to be Euro spec?

Last edited:
Remember when I said last month that the new DLC was the coolest one ever released?

Yeah, this one is cooler.

(I will probably be reposting this next month, but... Maybe not. The 4C the M4 and the 2000GT we knew they were coming, but... That Jalpa was unexpected, and is a lot more awesome than a Ferrari 348 for sure)

I was kind of hoping for an i8, but the M4 is nice too. When I finally get the rest of my rewards points in my account I'll probably grab VIP and the car pass.

I have also been wanting to grab the VIP pass and will probably do it eventually since I love this game so much. I am just waiting to see what happens after the next 2 weeks. Might be very busy with other games.

Nice to see only one FM5 carry over, the rest are new (2000GT last seen in FM3 I think?)
2000GT was in FM4, I remember shooting it. I actually like this pack much more then that one list from the other thread :lol: It may have convinced me to get the season pass, although i'm to broke this month anyways so I suppose its good that I wait one more month.

E28
I was kind of hoping for an i8, but the M4 is nice too. When I finally get the rest of my rewards points in my account I'll probably grab VIP and the car pass.
Everyone was hoping for the i8, but I was wondering why everyone thought it was clue 2

There is a difference between euro and us spec?

Headlights (though the US ones are optional on the Euro-spec), a tidier bumper on the Euro, and over 300lbs added to the US.
E28

I can't wait for the i8, certainly it must be coming soon...

The clue for the M4 said it was different to its brethren, but the M5/6, X5/6M and 1M have already been turbocharged. That lead me to believe they meant BMW now had a car with performance on a par with their M cars but with partial electronic means.

Nevermind.

I took the hint to mean it's the same as it brethren (previous four generations of M3), but has a new name (the 4). It definitely could've went either way.

Looking forward to this pack, glad I got the car pass.

VXR
The 4C appears to be Euro spec?
There is a difference between euro and us spec?
We were talking about this on the main thread. The US spec Alfa has less freaky-looking headlights.

Alfa-Romeo-4C-U.S.-vs.-Global-Spec-Differences-INLINE1-626x382.jpg

For more differences: http://blog.caranddriver.com/coming...he-u-s-spec-alfa-romeo-4c-unique-quite-a-lot/

VXR
The clue for the M4 said it was different to its brethren, but the M5/6, X5/6M and 1M have already been turbocharged. That lead me to believe they meant BMW now had a car with performance on a par with their M cars but with partial electronic means.

Nevermind.

The m4 is the first m3 (that totally makes sense) that's turbocharged.

I don't see why everyone's moaning about it tbh. It revs to 8k and sounds like a 60s jaguar.

Oh, man. Finally a 4C in Horizon 2! Maybe that`ll convine me to buy an XBONE in not very long. Also, an inclusion of the M4 and the Jalpa looks very promising indeed.

I`m not a Chevy guy, but damn that SS looks sexy! A great car pack, at last.

I wonder if the Legacy RS will have the cool Rally lights as a front bumper option?

GetPhoto.ashx

I loved this car in FM4

All in all, nice pack, much better than the last. I'm going to hold out for awhile though and see what the next couple packs have to offer, if I like them then I will probably just get the season pass.

Back