Fall Guy´s Time Trials for Modded Content * PC only *

• Thread starter Fall Guy
  • 44 comments
Settings - Content Manager - Appearal - Background (on upper right) --> Change, see screenshot:

upload_2019-5-9_20-43-0.png

The next time trial will be @ Autodromo Most International in Czech Republic, to celebrate the next GT Masters Race from 17th May on.

We will race with the newly released Skoda 130RS (race version)!

upload_2019-5-12_23-7-8.png

Track:

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...cane-and-no-chicane.14426/update?update=25051

Car:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/skoda-130-rs.26700/

We will use the Chicane version.

Time / conditions: 5 p.m. (17.00), 14°C, Overcast. Track conditions: optimum (100%).

You may adjust fuel load, tire pressure. Only stock setup allowed! No stability, no ABS or TC! Manual shifting or automatic.

This is valid until next Sunday 19th 10 p.m.

Have fun and post your times here using screenshots or videos!

Last edited:
skodamost.png

Love Autodrom Most since being introduced to it through Raceroom, and the car reminds me a little of the NSU found in that game with how you can throw it around so easily.

I see you have been using practice mode, so would you please use hotlap mode? And have you altered the setup especially the gearbox? I cannot imagine to achieve a 2 min time with stock setup due to the short gearbox ratio. Concerning Most itself it is a shame that this track is such a poor conversion. It deserves a proper 2019 overhaul.

I see you have been using practice mode, so would you please use hotlap mode? And have you altered the setup especially the gearbox? I cannot imagine to achieve a 2 min time with stock setup due to the short gearbox ratio. Concerning Most itself it is a shame that this track is such a poor conversion. It deserves a proper 2019 overhaul.

Can do, I use practice mode for my usual drives so I guess I forgot to change, out of interest what is the difference? No changes to setup other than fuel load, bouncing off the limiter down the main straight and just before the last 2 corners, but for everything else this car seems to be geared to perfection, multiple areas where I'm just about to hit the limiter but start braking. I'll upload a video with my next time as I think 1:59s are possible on the stock gearbox, beyond that who knows.

Fully agree with the overhaul although this is much better than nothing, when I first heard of the track and saw the layout I was indifferent but once you get some laps in, well, I'm just surprised more games don't have this track. I guess the big name tracks are the ones to sell numbers though.

Unfortunately it seems like this is how a lot of time trials go. People are eager at first, then after a couple of events they see how far off the pace of the fast guys they are, realize they have no hope of winning, and they lose that eagerness. That's why I don't do them; I already know I'm not the fastest guy on the track, quantifying just how much slower I am isn't exactly an ego booster. :lol:

since I don´t know what else to do with AC. :D

I kinda ran into that problem and ended up taking a nearly year long break from sim racing. But a few months ago a buddy and I decided to fire our rigs back up and try that LA Canyons track, and man cruising around that track, especially and sunrise/sunset or at night, is so much fun. Total change of pace from racing, no pressure to be good or fast or worry about competition, just grab a couple random street cars and go cruising and exploring everything around that impressive track. It's good fun, we cruise that track and some other long/freeroam tracks a few nights a week now.

Latest Posts

Back