Fallen, Rises for GT6, Welcome Cjiligan

• Thread starter michrulejj
  • 85 comments
United States
Ohio
michrulejj

Fallen is Back

We have made our return for GT6. We are back full fledge faster than ever before. Only the best of the Best can make it on our elite roster and is invite only. Are you fast enough to be one of the Fallen...?
Who are the Fallen?

The Fallen are made up of Elite Pro GT Draggers that are the best of the best. All members are considered Family and are the selective few that meet the criteria to be the Fallen. They are all invited on to the team. The Fallen are not your average draggers by any means and can put some "Pro" draggers to shame.
History of The Fallen

Team Fallen was founded by Chris12008, to create a small elite team made up of the best. We are made up of experienced veterans that most of you know of. We originate from Team Hydro (AS most of our members was apart of Hydro at one point) (And much respect to hydro 👍). We formed during the ending of GT5 so was not too active during GT5 but we are now for GT6. All of us have been on the drag racing scene for years now and know what it takes to be apart of Fallen.
The Fallen...

Founder:
Chris12008- So-Cal Dragger
Leader:
MichruleJJ- Chevy>Ford
Co-Leader:
IWinYouLooz- Founding Fathers Of Gt5 drag
The Fallen:
lvl1dnIghT7un3R- Mr.Swag

AngelsDemons- The New Guy

TrekTronic- The Tronic

Knocturnel CRX- KnocTV

Ludd2you- GT vet

Cjiligan- Lil C

More Members still getting everything situated.
How To Become The Fallen

This is invite only, we will invite you to join if we think you have what it takes to be apart of the Fallen... If you think you may have what it takes shoot me a PM saying that you may be fast enough and we will keep an eye on you for a while to see if you have what it takes. We are the best of the best so it will be a small elite crew.
More To Come...

The Fallen has Arose Once Again...

Thread is supposed to be corny and cheesy... lol Be Scared!!!!!!

Last edited:
Can't wait to see you guys on the track once everyone gets situated 👍 .. I myself am in need of a TV.. the 240hz crapped out, all i have is my old Phillips Plasma with a 60hz refresh, lol sucks bad for trees!:dunce:

Can't wait to see you guys on the track once everyone gets situated 👍 .. I myself am in need of a TV.. the 240hz crapped out, all i have is my old Phillips Plasma with a 60hz refresh, lol sucks bad for trees!:dunce:
j you have GT6 yet bud?

Welcome back guys. Looks like both godfathers (me and dlr) are back in business. Big news out of hydro any day now.

Welcome back guys. Looks like both godfathers (me and dlr) are back in business. Big news out of hydro any day now.
well i need to get a couple things sorted out first, and get the game. i may release everything once i have the roster complete even if i dont have the game quite yet. still waiting to hear a couple things from a good friend and then we can get rolling.

As corny as this thread sounds i believe theses guys could be pretty good bug only time will tell cause never even heard of them

As corny as this thread sounds i believe theses guys could be pretty good bug only time will tell cause never even heard of them
I don`t know man this team sound pretty scarey.:nervous: This is what they look like when they transform!!

Attachments

• Transformers+Revenge+of+the+Fallen_422c71_4080456.jpg
    Transformers+Revenge+of+the+Fallen_422c71_4080456.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 9
Sorry to interrupt, but how does one drag race in GT6 really? How can you tell if there are foul starts, how do you determine who's the winner, etc etc? I'm curious and confused at the same time.

Last edited:
Sorry to interrupt, but does one drag race in GT6 really? How can you tell if there are foul starts, how do you determine who's the winner, etc etc? I'm curious and confused at the same time.
best way to describe it is to add one of these guys and get out on the track with them. its easy but at the same time hard to explain, its much easier seeing it all in first person.

Welcome AngelsDemons to team Fallen. He currently does not have GT6 at the moment, but when he does he will be an official Fallen Member! :cheers:
Damn I have not heard that name in a long time. He was one of the first people I dragged against when I started taking dragging more seriously.

Think I'm gonna have to try this after all. Sounds a bit messy though.
Try to get in a lobby hosted by someone here. Their rooms are usually more orginized. And they normally kick any problem causers asap.

Think I'm gonna have to try this after all. Sounds a bit messy though.

You'll get used to it eventually. Just remember 90% of rooms are hosted by people who have no idea what their doing. Once you get in a legit serious room then it gets really fun 👍

Thanks Mich. Good to be back. Good to see the guys getting back into it as well. I have a couple cars tuned but slowly getting familiar with the new dynamics.

Back