FallenPhoenix1's Suit and Helmet Thread (Offers Now Open)

OP updated.

-Sent Level 20 ticket to Fluxuated.

I didn't get the chance to check if he sent the 1974 ticket, so I'll do that and send the first ticket to tbwhhs when I get home (if the update doesn't take too long :scared:).

Still waiting on offers, guys...

hey, send fr to zeppos please..i will help you for free...i have every ticket so i fill in the gaps you have...just mention birthdaytickets in your fr so i will know...to speed up things send fr to gthq_zeppos too...so i can send from both accounts...

i dont see anything about a ticket 1000, need that too?

Last edited:
hey, send fr to zeppos please..i will help you for free...i have every ticket so i fill in the gaps you have...just mention birthdaytickets in your fr so i will know...to speed up things send fr to gthq_zeppos too...so i can send from both accounts...

i dont see anything about a ticket 1000, need that too?

I'm sending you the FRs now. And I don't need a ticket 1000. I already have a couple of those. :)

-Sent Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (GT Academy) ’02 to tbwhhs.
-Sent Nissan GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy) '94 to tbwhhs.

-Received 1974 ticket from Fluxuated.
-Received 1944 ticket from tbwhhs.

Going to sleep now. I'll update the OP when I'm not sleepy. :P

Good night! :)

Just updated the OP again with the info from the previous post.

There are now two people that will be filling in my missing tickets! I just don't know what they're sending or when they're sending. They didn't accept my FRs yet...

So I won't say that the other birthday tickets are pending. Not just yet. :)

OP updated.

-Sent Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08 to tbwhhs.

-Received 1962 ticket from tbwhhs.
-Received 1963 ticket from GTHQ-ZEPPOS.

Thanks, everyone! :)

I wasn't able to get on GT5 yesterday, so I'll have to send the Leaf G to tbwhhs close to the reset. I also couldn't check if I received any other tickets.

The only new part of the OP is a gift scheduled on March 11th for GT5xp as you can see here:

3/11 - GT5xp - Sending Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00

Come on, guys. I'm starting to feel like I'm talking to myself in here... :nervous:

Nobody wants anything? :confused:

i will send tickets starting from 1964 till 1977 ...for starters...but i need some time...i'm helping out some other guy on this forum too but he was first... in return i would like a civic/2J ticket...

i will send tickets starting from 1964 till 1977 ...for starters...but i need some time...i'm helping out some other guy on this forum too but he was first... in return i would like a civic/2J ticket...

Ok sure. It won't arrive until March though.

OP updated.

-Sent Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy) '11 to tbwhhs.
-Sent Level 1 ticket to tbwhhs.

-Received 1966 ticket from tbwhhs.
-Received 1968 ticket from tbwhhs.
-Received 1978 ticket from tbwhhs.

I missed one of the days because I had to stay after school. So everyone's been moved down again. Sorry. :(

Also, I received other tickets from zeppos1/GTHQ-ZEPPOS but I don't remember which ones they were...

I'll check when I get home and update the thread again at that time. 👍

OP updated.

-Received 1964 ticket from zeppos1.
-Received 1965 ticket from GTHQ_ZEPPOS.
-Received 1982 ticket from tbwhhs.
-Received 1983 ticket from tbwhhs.
-Received 2003 ticket from GasolineJunkie.

Thanks, guys! :)👍

HUGE EDIT: I just found out from playnthru that the hybrid cars are now able to be traded! The moderators are allowing this!! :dopey:

So... anyone with a hybrid car that they want to trade? I only have the X1 hybrid (putting it on Share :sly:), so I'll take any other hybrid car for whatever you want! :)

Last edited:
I just put a list of the hybrid cars (thanks to X R 8) in the OP. If you have any of them, I will trade you whatever you want. Thanks! :)

OP updated.

-Received 1984 ticket from tbwhhs.
-Received 2004 ticket from GasolineJunkie.
-Received 1971 ticket from zeppos1.

Whoa! Only 11 tickets that aren't pending now! Thank you everyone!!

Your generous gifts will not be forgotten. :)

What are you needing sir? Gifted from I, that is me, which is who I am... :D

What are you needing sir? Gifted from I, that is me, which is who I am... :D

:lol: Well, everything I need is in the OP. Any car or ticket that is black is not pending and I don't have it.

To list the birthday tickets:

The only other cars I'm after are all the hybrid cars. There's a clear list in the OP of all the hybrids I know of.

Let me know what you have and what you want for it! :)👍

:lol: Well, everything I need is in the OP. Any car or ticket that is black is not pending and I don't have it.

To list the birthday tickets:

The only other cars I'm after are all the hybrid cars. There's a clear list in the OP of all the hybrids I know of.

Let me know what you have and what you want for it! :)👍

If you like I can set you up with all of the tickets you need - that is if you don't mind... :D Add my ticket bank account Headwound_Harry and I will start sending after tonights reset. Nothing needed in return unless you can put some RX-7 LM's up for share. I would like to have them on my racing account Poupon8. If not, no worries sir!

If you like I can set you up with all of the tickets you need - that is if you don't mind... :D Add my ticket bank account Headwound_Harry and I will start sending after tonights reset. Nothing needed in return unless you can put some RX-7 LM's up for share. I would like to have them on my racing account Poupon8. If not, no worries sir!

Wow, really?? Thanks! That's really helpful of you!! :)

I'll add your Headwound_Harry account when I get home from school in a few hours. And I just so happen to have a couple of RX-7 LM's that I can share so I'll add your Poupon8 account also!

Thanks again!! 👍

Thanks! It's really not a big deal, I have two ps3's and I haven't used the trade slots from the second one in a long time. Such a waste, right?? Thanks for putting the RX's up, I only have one, and haven't seen one in the OCD or UCD in a long time.

yo, can you add me, or can i send you a FR, so i can share your hybrid X2011?
Ive can offer you level tickets but i see youve already collected all.
Or ask for any other GT5 tradeable you dont have.
Lemme know if its cool with you.

Psn: GTP-Stormbringer

No problem! It's the least I can do for your highly generous offer. :)

Quick update to everyone: I received a PM from another member offering nearly ALL the hybrid cars! :dopey: I'm not sure which ones he has, but when I find out I'll update the OP again. :)

EDIT: Just found out he has ALL they hybrids except for the Sprinter and GT-R SpecV, including a few not on my list! :dopey:

Last edited:
1987 sent...things are looking good for you with all these genearous forummembers....

hybridcars do interest me so if they are tradable maybe maybe you could give me one...

1987 sent...things are looking good for you with all these genearous forummembers....

hybridcars do interest me so if they are tradable maybe maybe you could give me one...

I will do so as soon as possible. 👍

EVERYONE: Everything is pending now! I will not be accepting any new deals until I clear the trades already in the schedule. It more than likely won;t go until April 10th because most of what I'm sending to Si6K_WiT_IT is suits.

So for the moment... THREAD CLOSED

OP updated.

-Received 1972 ticket from Headwound_Harry (P0UP0N).
-Received 1985 ticket from tbwhhs.
-Received 1987 ticket from GTHQ_ZEPPOS (zeppos1).
-Received 2005 ticket from GasolineJunkie.
-Received GT-R hybrid from ??? (Sorry! I forgot :ouch: )

-Borrow glitched the Mazda Autozam AZ-1 hybrid from CNR4806.

A lot can happen in a day, huh? :)

Back