FallenPhoenix1's Suit and Helmet Thread (Offers Now Open)

I didn't get a chance to make my send yesterday, but you will have another ticket tonight. Thanks!

No problem. :)

Um... could you tell me everything you've sent already? I'm in the process of updating the OP and I forgot to take pictures of everything so I wouldn't forget. :dunce:

I'll just update now.

So after a long weekend filled with borrow glitching, ticket sending, and grilled cheese eating (:D), I'm back to update again.

-Sent Level 1 ticket to tbwhhs.
-Sent Level 1 ticket to tbwhhs.
-Sent Level 2 ticket to tbwhhs.

-Received 1986 ticket from tbwhhs.
-Received 1991 ticket from tbwhhs.
-Received 1992 ticket from tbwhhs.
-Received 1973 ticket from P0UP0N.

I borrow glitched a ton of hybrids (at least 15 of them) and also received a bunch of tickets from P0UP0N/Headwound_Harry. I don't remember what they were at the moment, however...

Si6K_WiT_IT also sent me a few hybrids. I got rid of all the days in the schedule that I had him marked for sending cars to and receiving cars from because he's just going to share them and make it easier. :)

Whew! Now that THAT'S over... I need to find stuff to delete before my save file gets too big. ._. Any ideas?

Here is what I have sent so far, holler back if they didn't show up for some reason or another.

1972 - sent
1973 - sent
1975 - sent
1976 - sent

Dump your museum cards, they take up precious space!

Here is what I have sent so far, holler back if they didn't show up for some reason or another.

1972 - sent
1973 - sent
1975 - sent
1976 - sent

Dump your museum cards, they take up precious space!

Thanks for the list! I had a feeling they were from the '70s...

And I thought museum cards couldn't be deleted...? Or maybe I read that wrong somewhere else. :lol:

Oh, thats right! You could always give them away to people on your friends list, although they might not appreciate that... :troublemaker:

Hey Fallen, I put some of the cars from your OP on share. When you get them let me know and I'll change them. I'll leave them up until you get them.

Good question! No worries though as I can send them again - I don't have anyone knocking down my door to make trades, no biggie. My guess is I sent them to the wrong person altogether. If you can send me an FR to my main account as well, I will send two tonight. s0ul_chicken is my primary. Look for the 75 and 77 to come tonight.

Ohhh... I only have Headwound-Harry and POUPON8 on my friends list from you. Didn;t know you had another account. :lol:

I'll send the FR when I get home from school (which may be somewhat close to the reset due to all the snow on the ground here in Chicago). :)

Home sweet home Chicago - I got the hell out of there back in 89! Believe me, I do not miss the winters there ONE BIT! Anyway, resent the 77 last night, will send the 75 and 87 tonight.

Ok. I'll check for the tickets when I get home.

I already have a 1987 ticket (got it from zeppos1) so no need to send that. :)

EDIT: Slight update to OP.

-Sent 2 Level 2 tickets to tbwhhs.

-Received 1995 ticket from tbwhhs.

I think he also sent the 1997 ticket but I'm not entirely sure... Checking when I get home. :)

Last edited:
i see you still miss a racing Kart 125 SPL...do you want one..i put it on share and you can grab it lol

I thought it wasn't possible to borrow since it's DLC...

I remember borrowing some kind of hybrid kart but I'm not sure which it was exactly. I guess you could put it on Share and I'll see if I can grab it later (if I don't already have it) lol.

Ok. I'll check for the tickets when I get home.

I already have a 1987 ticket (got it from zeppos1) so no need to send that. :)

EDIT: Slight update to OP.

-Sent 2 Level 2 tickets to tbwhhs.

-Received 1995 ticket from tbwhhs.

I think he also sent the 1997 ticket but I'm not entirely sure... Checking when I get home. :)

Let me know what you have left to receive sir!

Sent the 93 last night, will send the 94 today at lunch as I ran out of time. I also screwed up by not backing up my save and lost my 75 ticket.... So, I won't be able to resend that one.

Sent the 93 last night, will send the 94 today at lunch as I ran out of time. I also screwed up by not backing up my save and lost my 75 ticket.... So, I won't be able to resend that one.

Aww... well it happens. I'm actually going to get it from someone else now, so no harm done. :)

96 Sent your way this morning. Do you still need the 05 and 07?

Almost forgot!

OP updated.

-Received 1994 ticket from P0UP0N (not entirely sure since I didn't check)
-Received 1996 ticket from P0UP0N (also not sure, didn't check)

I forgot to send my Level 2 ticket to tbwhhs last night. Now I'm pretty sure my PS3 is still on and the batteries on my controller are either slowly dying or dead. :dunce:
But you'll get your ticket, tbwhhs. :)

Cool sir! Look for the 07 tonight. BTW, you can set defaults of powerdown through the settings on the XMB - I have mine for 2 hours in case I forget to turn it off, and 10 mins on the controller.

I have sent the 2000, 2001, and 2002 tickets. Did you receive them or do I need to resend any?

I have sent the 2000, 2001, and 2002 tickets. Did you receive them or do I need to resend any?

Yep, you should have it sir! Check again?

I received all tickets from both of you. Thank you! :)

Just updated the OP.

-All Level 2 tickets were sent to tbwhhs.

-All birthday tickets (2000, 2001, 2002) received from tbwhhs and P0UP0N (2007).

Now there's only one ticket left!! :dopey:

But I won't get it for a couple of weeks... :(

italian06 and Stig double, I need FRs from you or I'm skipping over you. I can't wait around. :grumpy:

Back