FallenPhoenix1's Suit and Helmet Thread (Offers Now Open)

As expected, I didn't receive a thing from italian06 so he's skipped. 👎

No FR or response to my PM from Stig double so he's probably skipped (also hasn't been on since the 6th). :grumpy:

And no FR or response to my PM from GT5xp so he's getting skipped (also hasn't been on since February 27th) .

I'll just get on with the rest of my schedule and send the Civic/2J Ticket to zeppos1 before this reset (unless he already got one). It'll help move things along. :)

Updated OP.

I added a 'Hybrid Cars on Share' list so everyone can see what's up there. I also got rid of my 'Wanted Hybrid Cars' list because there's definitely hundreds of them now and there's no point in keeping track of them all.

Just waiting for the 25th so I can get my 1975 ticket. Then I'll have all the tickets and non-DLC cars! :dopey:

Then maybe I'll get around to actually purchasing any DLC... :lol:

Hey bud, I was going to put up a chrome X1 on share tonight - the only mod on it is the paint job.

Been a while, but the OP is updated again!

Most of what I'm sending is gifts now instead of actual trades (as you can see in the OP). I may decide to do a giveaway during Spring Break Monday-Friday... :sly:

Anyway, there's a couple new hybrids on share if anyone wants to grab those and I'm still waiting for that last 1975 ticket from yr41graham. I know I should be patient since it's coming next Monday, but I'm so close to having everything that I just can't stand it!!

I wonder what I'll try to collect after all this... suits, maybe? Got to keep myself busy, you know. :)

Hi I have some hybrids on share in my alt account,I would like to borrow your F10 and HKS,let me know if your interested!

Last edited:
I would like to have the 370Z Tuned Academy car. I have someone to send it to. I would also like to get in on your hybrids on share. Will send FR per OP

I would like to have the 370Z Tuned Academy car. I have someone to send it to. I would also like to get in on your hybrids on share. Will send FR per OP

Tried to send FR but it says your list is full.

Been a while, but the OP is updated again!

Most of what I'm sending is gifts now instead of actual trades (as you can see in the OP). I may decide to do a giveaway during Spring Break Monday-Friday... :sly:

Anyway, there's a couple new hybrids on share if anyone wants to grab those and I'm still waiting for that last 1975 ticket from yr41graham. I know I should be patient since it's coming next Monday, but I'm so close to having everything that I just can't stand it!!

I wonder what I'll try to collect after all this... suits, maybe? Got to keep myself busy, you know. :)

Sorry I couldn't send you the 1975 ticket. I don't think it exists since there are no 1975 cars. I'll send you any other ticket. Look at it this way: at least you have all tickets now!

Hi mate, can I borrow your Ferrari F10 (black color) & Meserati RedFire?
I'm going to work and only be online at 10:30pm (GST+8, Asia) please send FR than after my work, I can borrow it. Thanks first

If you need me send something to return, don't hesitate, write it down, hope I can help you.

OP updated (been a while, huh?).

All wanted tickets have been obtained! There was never a 1975 ticket so I actually had everything earlier than I thought. :P

But now I need something else to do on GT5... so I'll start collecting suits now! :D

I'm probably going to use my second PSN account that I made yesterday to collect all the suits since my main account has quite a few items already (not sure how many but I'm not at the 7000 limit). I'll tell you what it is later and update all the suits I have, including the ones on my main account. Then we can get to trading again! :sly:

But I'll take a small break first, probably do a giveaway or something.

EDIT: Oh, I also decided to try my hand at hybriding cars on my second account. I'm just starting out, so don't send me a bunch of requests asking for a custom hybrid car from me. Go to the Hybrid Trading Thread for that. If you do send me requests, they're getting promptly deleted. No exceptions.

Last edited:
Well... been a while, huh?

I haven't even been on GT5 since they updated to 2.12. I'm afraid to find out if I was banned from using GT5 online or not... Even though I only used the hybrids in hacked car lobbies, I'm still quite nervous. :nervous:

That being said, I guess it's about time to start collecting those suits and helmets! A month and a half is a long enough break, right? :lol:

I'll post the second PSN and update what I have when I get home from school.

Since there's no limits on the number of suits/helmets that can be sent in a day (right?), I'm hoping that I can finish this one very quickly.

But before that happens, I have a question:

What are the trading ratios regarding suits and helmets? Is it 1 Set=1 Car or something different?? :confused:

I'm just looking for suits and helmets now. Wait until I post an actual list of everything I have in a few hours (currently at school).

I have returned!

After months away from GTPlanet (mainly because of school and college applications that I'm still working on), I'm back and ready to start up this thread again!

Unfortunately, I'm on my iPod and can't post a list of all the suits and helmets that I have. When I get home, I'll check what I have against the suits and helmets thread and update the OP with what I need (for real this time lol).

GT6 is a little more than a month away and I'm hoping to finish before it releases. Since there's no trade limit on suits or helmets (right...?), I'm hoping this moves rather quickly.

I look forward to trading with everyone soon!

OP updated (finally).

I didn't have enough time at school to fill in everything I'm missing but at least I have the names listed. I know some of them are DLC, but I'm not sure which ones are.

Anyway, offers are now welcome! Keep in mind: a full set (34 suits/helmets) equals 1 car or 10 paints of your choosing. Other trade ratios can be worked out later.

I can send you some stuff all for free if still need anything bud, I've got 1025 helmets, 915 suits and 13 special outfits ok :);)

I'm looking for Double Stripe and Double Stripe Pro suits. I can send just about any car, paint or ticket. Send me a PM if you are interested in tradings. Fallen I have you in my Friends List on my Racin_510s account. Still I would prefer a PM to work out details of trading.

I'm looking for Double Stripe and Double Stripe Pro suits. I can send just about any car, paint or ticket. Send me a PM if you are interested in tradings. Fallen I have you in my Friends List on my Racin_510s account. Still I would prefer a PM to work out details of trading.

So you was asking me for the suits then or fallen ?

If want fr me me psn and will do some ok ;)

I don't need any cars, paints or tickets (I have all cars, tickets, and rare paints). The suits and helmets listed are the ones I DON'T have, not the ones I have. Sorry if there was any confusion.

To everyone else, I have finally updated the OP to list all the suits and helmets that I don't have. You'll see that it's quite a lot.

I'm not sure if some of the suits and helmets are strictly DLC only(mainly the ones that I have absolutely none of). If you have any info on it, I would be happy to know.

Hi buddy, send a FR req to rizlaman56 & I will complete your gear set no probs, for your part send me your level tickets & B-day tickets, as I stupidly lost my game save with all tickets on it, or i would just give you them, thanks RIZLAMAN 👍👍

Hey bud edit post as all bi-color sets have been sent so can do now ok, will do some more later as bit boring when sat here just clicking so will do 2 at a time until all done ok ;)

Back