FallenPhoenix1's Suit and Helmet Thread (Offers Now Open)

Hey bud edit post as all bi-color sets have been sent so can do now ok, will do some more later as bit boring when sat here just clicking so will do 2 at a time until all done ok ;)

Hi buddy, send a FR req to rizlaman56 & I will complete your gear set no probs, for your part send me your level tickets & B-day tickets, as I stupidly lost my game save with all tickets on it, or i would just give you them, thanks RIZLAMAN 👍👍

Thanks to both of you! 👍

Robby, you didn't tell me what you wanted for the suits you've already sent me.

Rizlaman, I'll send you an FR as soon as I can. I'm not sure how many sets Robby is already trying to send me, but I'll send you all the tickets you've requested anyway. :)

Any birthday tickets 2003 upwards if like bud but not essential, but if want send then please do as all i give is free anyway ok ;)
Also have to collect items as limit reached for receiving ok :)

All bicolor suits have been sent and some blaze but not sure which was last blaze as collection was full and awaiting your edit on post so know ?

Last edited:
Sorry for not being on yesterday. I can confirm that Robby sent all bicolor 1 and 2 suits so I'll update the OP to reflect that.

I did receive a few blaze suits from Robby but I can't remember which they were at the moment and I can't check (school at the moment). I'll try to start sending tickets to Robby when I get home and send the FR to Rizlaman.

Will send again bud so not to worry ok think got upto number 8 to send so let me know which ok ?

I will start sending helmets 1st then, so we don't clash, also if poss & it suits everyone then maybe send on certain days, example I can send helmets say wed,Thursday & Friday, let me know if possible or I can just send when I can.

You start the helmets bud and I will finish of the suits then as done all blaze now so be doing next in line alphabetically and be sorted as long he goes collect items so we can keep them going ;)

All blaze sent plus chequered upto 27 and waiting for you collect so can send the rest now ;)

Last edited:
All Blaze suits and Checkered suits through 26 have been collected!

Rizlaman, if you have the Stealth and Chrome line tickets, I would LOVE to get those.

Doing some more suits so accept soon as can and can continue send more if gift box empty bud ;)
All blaze now done and chequered as well chicane ok and in order, if any missing let me know and will do soon as ok. Going do some more tomorrow bed for me now 1.30am uk time so make sure gift box empty as be doing the D section onwards ;):);) ;):)

Last edited:
I could use some chrome and stealth tickets if got any going bud as not got them as yet ;)

All blaze now done and chequered as well chicane and Double Stripe pro, Edit your post so can keep upto date bud ok ;)

@
rizlaman56 And sure we can do another multi swap with tickets as i will dupe anyway soon able get them ;):)

Last edited:
Well send me if want and I will pass on to him soon as, still got lot storage to clear yet about 600 tickets to use so got space and takes a while as well deleting lot cars as well ;)

And am clearing it now to make space so should be ok in morning to do ;)

Last edited:
Well send me if want and I will pass on to him soon as, still got lot storage to clear yet about 600 tickets to use so got space and takes a while as well deleting lot cars as well ;)

And am clearing it now to make space so should be ok in morning to do ;)
all chromeline tickets have been sent,

All Blaze suits and Checkered suits through 26 have been collected!

Rizlaman, if you have the Stealth and Chrome line tickets, I would LOVE to get those.
sent chromeline tickets to ROB, can you start accepting helmets, Rob will pass you chromeline tickets. also when will you be sending level & b-day tickets,

I will start sending soon as ok have probs ps3 keep log out net for some reason. rest all of it format drive etc and still same so think may need new drive as not load fast as used do :(;)

Tickets be sent and suits from tomorrow afternoon ok and then we sorted ;)

Edit: all double stripe done and last double pro as well the Foehn - 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, do rest when accept these ones as box full again ;):)

Last edited:
I got couple chromeline of what rizlaman sent. And you been away a while now as well ;)

I have the chromeline cars cheers. Anybody sending the stealth SLS or McLaren? I can borrow glitch if that works. I have some tickets but not a lot as i lost my save a while back because im an idiot:irked:

Last edited:
Well tickets I got of rizlaman and not sure which is which as not say in msgs when sent ;)

Well been wait since tuesday for you clear gift box so can send more but not done yet :(

Well tickets I got of rizlaman and not sure which is which as not say in msgs when sent ;)
To be honest not sure myself, I got 2 more to send you tho of the stealth tickets, I'm sure there's a double in there tho, so best thing to do is wait until I've sent the last one which should be Friday,then open them all delete the doubles & you will know which is which, peace.

Well at min i sending back up account as well to send back then have doubles so can open one and keep other ;)

Well at min i sending back up account as well to send back then have doubles so can open one and keep other ;)
Problem with these tickets buddy is this, once you open them you must re-load the game from your save or you lose the ticket, if you look in playnthru's thread for ticket gifting where all these tickets come from it explains it all,

Right will check all then as you sent to other account which all there anyway and first one sent was sent that one so not know which is as some name same.

@FallenPhoenix1

Can you check list and delete the double stripe as completed them 2 sets and near all trainee as well, will start rest soon as you accept ok ;):)

Last edited:
Back