Family Racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter GagivaMan
  • 10 comments
  • 825 views
Messages
12
United States
United States
Messages
Cagiva Man
Is it possible to race with family members at different locations/states?

How are positions determined for on line racing
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, online.The order in which the cars finish determines their finish positions.
Sorry what I meant was how are the starting positions determined?
 
Sorry what I meant was how are the starting positions determined?

By a qualifying session. The grid for the race is sorted by fasted lap to slowest lap.
 
By a qualifying session. The grid for the race is sorted by fasted lap to slowest lap.
Unless you set it to one of the other options, like "Reverse Grid based on previous results" (the finish order for the last race is reversed to form the grid for the next) or "Slowest First" (the grid is sorted from slowest to fastest qualifying or practice session time).
 
Unless you set it to one of the other options, like "Reverse Grid based on previous results" (the finish order for the last race is reversed to form the grid for the next) or "Slowest First" (the grid is sorted from slowest to fastest qualifying or practice session time).
Thanks Much, What do you know about family members and or friends racing from different locations? Is that the same as scheduling a race?
 
Sorry what I meant was how are the starting positions determined?
As well as official qualifying you can also be in poll from being the fastest in practice or even from winning the previous race. The grid can also be reversed so slowest is in pole position but this I find gets a bit abused from people parking up etc.
 
I set up a Friends Only lobby and tell them when to be in it. Generally speaking they take about half an hour after that time to actually turn up... After that it's just normal online racing.

Be aware that they have to be on your PSN friends list.
 
Oh Famine types a lot quicker than me , I tried to answer you but he got there first lol.
 
Last edited:
Back