Famine; the untold legends..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leonidae
  • 146 comments
  • 8,068 views
:bowdown: We're not worthy.
 
No, that's not true.

It's 5 seconds.



That's not true either. You have to say my name Googolplex times. And into the back of a spoon.

He who is mightier than us has spoken!

All hail The Mighty Famine! :bowdown:

I'm such a sheep.
 
When Famine farts, his butt smells of farts.

Well at least thats my theory.
 
Jeez, what a thread...
 
I've decided to switch to Scientology, sorry. :D

I cant stop lol'ing when I read this thread...:lol:
 
it's time to bend over in front of our tame Modman.

Some say, that when he opens his mouth, all the crickets in the world fall silent in fear. It's also said that his left ear resembles Complex String..


All we know is, He's Famine!

( yes, I've watched too many Top Gears lately. :lol: )
 
I say we name it Indigology.
 
Now It has a name, I'm back. :D

Can I be a minister of the First Church of Indigology? :D
 
It's also said that his left ear resembles Complex String..

No, that's his right ear. His left ear resembles the Nurburgring.
 
thanks to this thread, I have now two more names in my ignore list

oooohhhh... I quiver with fear.

guess who
it's time to bend over in front of our tame Modman.

Dude, seriously think you need to read your posts before submitting them.
 
My Lord I believe a new religion is on the rise...... Famineology.

Good guy, and from what I see a no-nonsense mod. Go the Brits. 👍
 
No, that's his right ear. His left ear resembles the Nurburgring.
Yes, both abnormally large and dedicated to testing the limits of decency.
 
Yes, both abnormally large and dedicated to testing the limits of decency.

Im sorry, that made very little sense to me. Was that a response to Sting or ЯebЯum? If it wasSting, were you responding tothe first half of his post?

I'm sorry if I'm missing somthing really obvious, I just got home and it's half pasy midnight in jolly old Blighty, if I'm honest i'mpretty soused .

Ofcourse I can think of abnormaly large things that test the limits of decency but I think a long time admin is unlikely to be thinking along the same linesas me.
 
Merry Krishmash Flame Returnsh...:cheers:

Oh god thats just funny, even when drunk of your a**, they still come to GTP...:)
 
I've been drinking all evening. Checking in occasionally, banning occasionally... :D
 
Famine kills millions each year, you people make me sick.
 
Speaking of banning, has the Banned User Log been updated yet?
 
*Checks* Nope, it still hasn't... I want to see what they think about him.
 
Duċk;2520476
Who's "him"?

The recent "issue" thats been plauging the forums....

topgeardude
 
Im sorry, that made very little sense to me. Was that a response to Sting or ЯebЯum? If it wasSting, were you responding tothe first half of his post?

I'm sorry if I'm missing somthing really obvious, I just got home and it's half pasy midnight in jolly old Blighty, if I'm honest i'mpretty soused .

Ofcourse I can think of abnormaly large things that test the limits of decency but I think a long time admin is unlikely to be thinking along the same linesas me.
Nope, my confusion. Too much tequila.

Hope the edit makes sense.

I see I'm not the only authority figur ewho's been off on a booze tonihgt.
 
The recent "issue" thats been plauging the forums....

topgeardude

Kuken? No point in beating around a bush I say.

And wow... drunkness reigns supreme in this land of of land, place of places, world of worlds.

Or something.

EDIT - just noticed the fine white print. Oh well, still gonna leave my whole thing there :p
 
My Lord I believe a new religion is on the rise...... Famineology.

Good guy, and from what I see a no-nonsense mod. Go the Brits. 👍

It's Indigology, jerk.


We'll just be the Sunny Indigologists, and you can be your little Shiet Famineologists.
 
115 posts in the region of 41 short hours.

That must be a new record, no?
 
And wow... drunkness reigns supreme in this land of of land, place of places, world of worlds.

Or something.

It’s Christmas… of course drunkeness reigns supreme.
 
ЯebЯum!;2520242
oooohhhh... I quiver with fear.

No need to I wasn't talking of you.:dopey:

ЯebЯum!;2520242
Dude, seriously think you need to read your posts before submitting them.

my oh my, someone has started his computer with wrong limb. :lol: where's your sense of humour?

anyways, Merry christmas to everyone!
 
my oh my, someone has started his computer with wrong limb. :lol: where's your sense of humour?

anyways, Merry christmas to everyone!

me? humour?

I wallow in sarcasm. :lol:

But thanks for asking. ;)
 
daan
No, that's his right ear. His left ear resembles the Nurburgring.
Really? I thought it resembled the Nürburgring... ;)

DE
 
Back