Fanatec 911 Porsche wheel in hand

• Thread starter cdcdude
  • 69 comments
I was only joking. But I guess if he was using combined with both then it was still a equal test really.
it was actually only on the g25. but i noticed the pedals looked to be set up too sensative and maybe laggy on the fanatec, maybe he didnt actually fully press the pedals down, so they werent properly calibrated?

hmmm yes in a real car... in racing simulations you get the data directly from the tires. Mostly on the front tires but some as LFS on the rear tires as mentioned.

Think about it the next time you run LFS you will see the light lol.
where did you hear this? its not true. are you mistaking lfs for gtr2 or old rfactor? lfs simulates forces from the steering column, unlike most games. the only other ones i can think of off the top of my head that do this are Richard burns rally and rfactor w/ the realfeel plugin.

Gabkick just run LFS you will realize you get the data from the rear wheels... That it´s in real time like RBR (but still not as good) is another story...

For me it feels weird but it gives more info about grip levels so a matter of taste simple as that.

proove it lol. you cant just go around claiming things w/ no proof. this is the 3rd time i've asked for proof, and you show none.

This is getting silly. As I mention go out and drive you will see the light. browse LFS forums or whatever can we move on this thread is not about LFS ;)

because you are spreading false information. and you show no proof, because you're wrong. its silly to assume things when everything else proves otherwise.

We will have to disagree here simple as that... Nothing proves otherwise where is your proof... No please don´t post it here discuss the 911 wheel instead

the developers themselves have said it many time and posted in many threads stating that the game simulates the forces of the steerring column, and doesn't use canned effects like gtl and gtr and other games.

i imagine the 911 wheel's ffb is smoother than the g25, since it uses a beltmotor... I hope the motor lasts long.

Yes but I haven´t argued that LFS use canned effects :).

Which I personally like in the ISI games because it gives more of the feeling you get in a real race car not just the grip level :)

Super Invisible Extreme +Reps cdcdude -

Glad I haven't picked up a G25 yet !... So - Guess a "Thank you" is in place ;)

haha that means a lot to me, definitely try both out if you can though, preference is everything.

You can probably pick the g25 at a local frys or best buy, check online or call first. then return it in 30 days and try the porsche wheel when it hits stores, I wish I could let everyone try it. Maybe I can if you're in the area lol

Latest Posts

Back