Fanatec and continued lack of product?

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Anyone know what’s going on with fanatec? There appears to be a complete lack of stock of CSL’s for PS4, when I speak to customer services, sales, distribution and anyone else I can get hold of the responses is that it’s out of stock, with no timeline expectation of new stock, so it could be a week it could be 2 years.

I see the T-GT is back in stock next week, so reluctantly I may have to purchase this as I can’t wait indefinitely to figure out when fanatec might release more stock

Anyone know what’s going on with fanatec? There appears to be a complete lack of stock of CSL’s for PS4, when I speak to customer services, sales, distribution and anyone else I can get hold of the responses is that it’s out of stock, with no timeline expectation of new stock, so it could be a week it could be 2 years.

I see the T-GT is back in stock next week, so reluctantly I may have to purchase this as I can’t wait indefinitely to figure out when fanatec might release more stock
Are you aware of the worldwide shortage of tech goods right now? Have you tried to get a PS5 or a graphics card recently? It's affecting everyone.

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...ortage-in-computer-chips-reaches-crisis-point

Last edited:
Are you aware of the worldwide shortage of tech goods right now? Have you tried to get a PS5 or a graphics card recently? It's affecting everyone.

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...ortage-in-computer-chips-reaches-crisis-point

Bit of a strong response!

i have tried and successfully got a PS5.

i work in the tech industry so am aware of the challenges.

if there is no chance of EU stock (US seem to have plenty) anytime in the next X months I’ll look at other options. I just find it odd Fanatec can’t give any sort of outlook, the Logitech’s and thrustmaster’s of the world can manage it.

if there is no chance of EU stock (US seem to have plenty) anytime in the next X months I’ll look at other options. I just find it odd Fanatec can’t give any sort of outlook, the Logitech’s and thrustmaster’s of the world can manage it.
Send Fanatec and email and find out about stock, some times I have found & email is better than talking to someone 👍.

Last edited:
the upcomming10nm fanatec base?

Attachments

• trfgfgf.jpg
    trfgfgf.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 71
I just find it odd Fanatec can’t give any sort of outlook, the Logitech’s and thrustmaster’s of the world can manage it.
Is that really the case though? T-GT's are only just coming back into stock in only a few locations, but there's been no word at all for the last 12 months pretty well everywhere, and in my country all we've heard is possibly discontinued.... but we can get a Fanatec CSL BMW Bundle. https://fanatec.com/au-en/racing-wh...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet A couple of weeks ago this bundle wasn't available but the F1 bundle was.

There seems to be only very small batches being released in random countries around the world by both TM and Fanatec.

Also no PS5's, XBox Series X or S's available here in Australia... unless you're willing to sell your soul to the scalpers.

Fanatec have slashed their offerings? Seems many items are not listed now. No formula ,formula carbon, universal hub, and many rim options.

Fanatec have slashed their offerings? Seems many items are not listed now. No formula ,formula carbon, universal hub, and many rim options.
Indeed. Some products are missing on their European website.

Wait little bit, there is a fanatec entry level direct drive in development.
It has come to fruition!

Bit of a strong response!

i have tried and successfully got a PS5.

i work in the tech industry so am aware of the challenges.

I suspect that Fanatec Europe stock issues are linked to the Ever Given seizure by Egypt for the Suez incident. My feeling is that Europe stock is in one or more containers on that ship, and it may take years for it to be released.
I have no evidence for this other than Fanatec
EU site was expecting stock in late Feb then that changed in March to 'not available' in the days around the Ever Given grounding.

I suspect that Fanatec Europe stock issues are linked to the Ever Given seizure by Egypt for the Suez incident. My feeling is that Europe stock is in one or more containers on that ship, and it may take years for it to be released.
I have no evidence for this other than Fanatec
EU site was expecting stock in late Feb then that changed in March to 'not available' in the days around the Ever Given grounding.

Interesting. Very well possible.

Back