Fanatec Black Friday 2020

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 79 comments
I was looking at what wheel to upgrade to being i'm coming from a T150. I was thinking about going for the cheaper T300 until I saw the price of the discounted CSL Elite. For now I bought just the wheel part of the system to go with my T3PA pedals (usb adapter coming in the mail for those) but I will most likely get some Fanatec pedals in the near future.

I eagerly await for my purchase to arrive :D
@Cowboy . When you decide to get the pedals make sure to get the V3 pedals. Costs a bit more but well worth it.

I just got my gear!
16068399143967287182500216344016.jpg

I haven't even gotten tracking information yet. I ordered it on friday. Kinda slow eh
When I ordered my stuff it took around 4 days to process my order, and then I got an email about a tracking number and that was a couple of months ago. So with black Friday and many people wanting Fanatec stuff, it may take a bit longer to do your order.

I was able to score a BMW rim!, on BF. There were 300 left when I was able to finally check out. Reminded me of the 2020 LE F1 release day.
What really irritates me is the shipping on the sticker set. Almost $15+tax on a $30 item!? That's ridiculous. Also, FedEx is the absolute worse shipping company. They will leave a package out in the rain. That is what they did with my Formula V2 rim.

Last edited:
Update:

Just got shipping text from fedex.

Looks like I'm waiting until Monday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201201-185546_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201201-185546_Chrome.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 15
Question about the wheel.
So it took me about 6 hours to complete set-up the whole thing from opening packages to setting up pedals to mounting it to the playseat.
Everything cool and all.
I updated the drivers and calibrated everything but the PS4 doesn't recognize it.
I must be doing something wrong.

Are you in PlayStation mode? (Blue light on the base) Did you press the PS button on the wheel to sign in?
I had to calibrate the shifter. That's why I was getting no signal.
I was in 6_n mode.
After that, everything worked.
I gotta use shoes for the brake loadcell pedal.
Traiditional sock footwear doesn't cut it anymore.

I was in 6_n mode.

Weak feet. I use socks with the T-LCM pedals. With the load cell at 97kg.

Are the pads flat or do they have bumps/holes?

I was in 6_n mode.

You probably have brake force too high. Try 30 or 40. I use and bare feet.

Hello. I have an issue with the LC brake pedal which is too stiff.
How can I set the max on the Fanatec wheel properties as there is no option for that.
I see there is an actual Fanatec load brake cell property config but that doesn't show on mine.

Nevermind: Found out you have to deselect the auto-calibration option.

EDIT#2: I can't set max only min.
Instead of the max button, there is a "brf" text.

Last edited:
Adjust the BRF setting in the wheel settings to adjust the desired pressure.
YES!
Thank you.
Let me tell you this is something a LOT of people have issues with and they think the whole pedal is too hard to use because they don't know you can adjust this in wheel.
I set mine to 30 and is much more playable now.

I am about 95% ready.
Next thing is to buy a set of gloves that protect the nice alcantara from the WRC wheel.

Back