Fanatec Black Friday 2020

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 79 comments
YES!
Thank you.
Let me tell you this is something a LOT of people have issues with and they think the whole pedal is too hard to use because they don't know you can adjust this in wheel.
I set mine to 30 and is much more playable now.

I am about 95% ready.
Next thing is to buy a set of gloves that protect the nice alcantara from the WRC wheel.
Yeah I had the same problem when I got my V3. Found the brake pedal was too stiff until I found out how to adjust it. From then it was perfect and the pedal set made so much difference to improve my driving capabilities and enjoyment.
For the alcantara wheel, I suggest you get a pair of fingerless gloves (that at least exposes the tips of your fingers). This makes it a lot easier for accessing buttons on the wheel while giving adequate protection to the alcantara fabric.
I bought cycling gloves with mesh top which works very well.
At first I bought a fully tip covered gloves but found when I needed to access wheel buttons I lost feel for them so I went back and bought a fingerless gloves which work perfectly and have been using ever since.

YES!
Thank you.
Let me tell you this is something a LOT of people have issues with and they think the whole pedal is too hard to use because they don't know you can adjust this in wheel.
I set mine to 30 and is much more playable now.

I am about 95% ready.
Next thing is to buy a set of gloves that protect the nice alcantara from the WRC wheel.

I use Mechanix 0.5mm covert gloves. Cheap and work great. You'll probably have to get them online.

I really hate that Fanatec US uses FedEx to deliver. They are the most inaccurate delivery service! I have zero expectations on their delivery dates. Not one time have they ever made a commitment on a delivery. Fanatec shows that they use UPS, but I only get FedEx as an option.

I really hate that Fanatec US uses FedEx to deliver. They are the most inaccurate delivery service! I have zero expectations on their delivery dates. Not one time have they ever made a commitment on a delivery. Fanatec shows that they use UPS, but I only get FedEx as an option.

Mines coming with fedex as well. I prefer UPS for sure.

Hopefully its not delayed or anything. Monday cant come soon enough

Mines coming with fedex as well. I prefer UPS for sure.

Hopefully its not delayed or anything. Monday cant come soon enough
They are inaccurate alright but my package was bumped up two days and I got it early so I can say my experience with Fedex was positive.

Last edited:
They are inaccurate alright but my package was bumped up two days and I got it early so I can say my experience with Fedex was positive.

Mine still says Monday. Bleh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201203-222651_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201203-222651_Chrome.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 13
Depends on where is it right now. If it is in your area right now, I can say that you'll get it tomorrow or saturday morning.

Oh no lol. Im in Kansas. Its in california. Over 1300 miles away haha.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201203-223856_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20201203-223856_Maps.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 13
Hello to all,

I have a problem with registering my account on the Fanatec site (first account).
I have been trying to register for two days, both as a private individual and with my company data, but once I click on "continue" nothing happens. if it happened to any of you?
I sent an email to support and received an automatic reply saying they will get back to me within 3 days.
I'm afraid I won't be able to buy the promotional steering wheel in time.

CSL elite and pedals with load cell surprisingly arrived yesterday.

it’s expensive (to me) but you can see it’s quality stuff just when you’re getting it out the box let alone using it.

I can only imagine how good the podium stuff is

Anyone had issues with the loadcell on the pedal flying off?
I have been testing it with GTSport and after four laps, the part gets off its base and goes flying off sending all the tensioners around.
I had to lower the brF t0 20% to at least keep the pedal from breaking up.
Strange, I didn't have this issue before with brF higher but also I didn't had more than one lap of testing.

Maybe I need to use the other harder tensioners because 65 is too soft?

A heavy boiView attachment 977780

Ps4 it has not recognized it? None of the controls work.
Get those greasy paws off that new alcantara! From personal experience, I recommend some kind of driving gloves, with or without finger tip covering. I have the P1 wheel that needs serious cleaning cause I didn’t care. Wish I could find the post where someone described how to clean the alcantara with household items. Cheers and enjoy the wheel.

Get those greasy paws off that new alcantara! From personal experience, I recommend some kind of driving gloves, with or without finger tip covering. I have the P1 wheel that needs serious cleaning cause I didn’t care. Wish I could find the post where someone described how to clean the alcantara with household items. Cheers and enjoy the wheel.
Yes, absolutely. I do wear them. My hands were clean.

Back