Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 It will work on PS3/PS4? and With Logitech G27 wheel?

Ok, and what about Fanatec ClubSport v3 Pedals will work on PS3/PS4?
Fanatec steering wheel+ClubSport v3 Pedals will work on PS3.
Fanatec do not have officially licensed steering wheel for PS4(for now)so for now only certain steering wheel in certain games will work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fanatec steering wheel+ClubSport v3 Pedals will work on PS3.
Fanatec do not have officially licensed steering wheel for PS4(for now)so for now only certain steering wheel in certain games will work.
Hello! I am scouring the internet and this is the only thing I can find, and I hope you can still help me. I want to use the ClubSport V3 (inverted) pedals together with a T300 and TH8a shifter, all on a PS3. Will this be even remotely possible? I cannot find anywhere on Fanatec's website saying the CS V3s work on PS3. Thank you for coming back to such an old thread!

Hello! I am scouring the internet and this is the only thing I can find, and I hope you can still help me. I want to use the ClubSport V3 (inverted) pedals together with a T300 and TH8a shifter, all on a PS3. Will this be even remotely possible? I cannot find anywhere on Fanatec's website saying the CS V3s work on PS3. Thank you for coming back to such an old thread!
Hello
As far as I remember to use T300 with Fanatec pedals on PS3 you need CPX Adapter, but it was discontinued long ago.

Back