Fanatec compatibel pedal

• Thread starter Volpi
  • 4 comments
Denmark
Denmark
bromberg5
Hey out there.
Im new to this forum, and it´s a looong time, since i wrote anything i english. So please have some patience:)

I used to own a Logitech Driving force GT with my PS3. Now i have a PS4 and is really looking forward to the release of Project Cars. (Finally a rival to GT).

I on the edge of buying a pre-owned Fanatec Porsche GT3 rs v2, which i understand PS4 supports.

My question is about the pedals. Its a Porsche 911 Turbo s, will it allso be supported by the PS4?

Well technically Project Cars supports that wheel,not really the PS4 as yet,but yes i assume those pedals will work :) Oh,and welcome to gtplanet.

:gtpflag:

Hey sik.
Thanks a lot.
So happy that my wheel will be supported by pc.
Hope this game creates a new era for driving games. At least on console.

What a great forum this is, with tournements so much know-how.

Hey out there.
Im new to this forum, and it´s a looong time, since i wrote anything i english. So please have some patience:)

I used to own a Logitech Driving force GT with my PS3. Now i have a PS4 and is really looking forward to the release of Project Cars. (Finally a rival to GT).

I on the edge of buying a pre-owned Fanatec Porsche GT3 rs v2, which i understand PS4 supports.

My question is about the pedals. Its a Porsche 911 Turbo s, will it allso be supported by the PS4?
I could be wrong, but so long as the pedals plug into the wheel they should be fine. If they are a standalone USB device, I don't believe that will work with the PS4.

Back