Fanatec CSR? - Does this wheel work if so how?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BaLListic_Evo
  • 5 comments
  • 1,214 views
Messages
97
Messages
Flyingbanana03
So far I havent yet been able to make this wheel work properly. Any suggestions here?
 
So far I havent yet been able to make this wheel work properly. Any suggestions here?
Working now but has force feedback shakes constantly when using the throttle as if its the brakes...
 
Updated to the latest steering wheel firmware and the issues appear to be completely resolved!
 
Is that the Forza CSR wheel you've upgraded? If so, which firmware did you use as there are 3 on their website - I've done no installs since getting my wheel a year ago .

Last night was my first ever GT experience as I've always been an xbox-man. That constant vibration was really bugging me! Glad there's a fix for it.

Now I just need to find wheel parameters that feel nice. Braking seemed to make very little difference last night - but that was probably just my lack of skill ;-)
 
Is that the Forza CSR wheel you've upgraded? If so, which firmware did you use as there are 3 on their website - I've done no installs since getting my wheel a year ago .

Last night was my first ever GT experience as I've always been an xbox-man. That constant vibration was really bugging me! Glad there's a fix for it.

Now I just need to find wheel parameters that feel nice. Braking seemed to make very little difference last night - but that was probably just my lack of skill ;-)
http://us.fanatec.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=157#downloads
I used the beta firmware on the lefthand side 750b. It works ok and stopped the constant vibes under throttle. Any yes mind is the forza CSR without the removable wheels.
 
My CSR Elite works great in GT6. Like in GT5, the game thinks its a G25 wheel and I think the same holds true for the standard CSR.


Jerome
 
Back