Fanatec CSW 2.5 and GTS

• Thread starter Yard_Sale
  • 6 comments
United States
The failed experiment entitled “California”.
I searched on this, but all the replies seemed a little old. Anyways, I have a line on a csw 2.5 base with forza rim. I’m a PS4 GTS/ACC and soon to be PC guy. What do I need in order to get this to work?

New rims that are PS4 compatible?

Drive hub or this hitori (?) controller I read about?

Will the FFB be as decent as my already PS4 compatible CSL elite?

Thanks for any responses!!

Copy.

Will a hori work for PS4 as well? Been thumbing through the drive hub thread…seems to be an issue using the ds4 with non standard cable? I don’t know if I still have the original DS4 cable.

On another note, once the csw wheel base is connected via drive hub…. Will I be able to adjust my various wheel settings like I can with my CSL base?

And will the Forza rim work fine with GTS with the exception of the different button mapping?

And finally….. I’m guessing I need to get a cheap PC laptop or find a buddy to update firmware to the latest drivers?

Sorry for all the questions. I love sim racing but I’m very technologically inept

On another note, once the csw wheel base is connected via drive hub…. Will I be able to adjust my various wheel settings like I can with my CSL base?

And will the Forza rim work fine with GTS with the exception of the different button mapping?

And finally….. I’m guessing I need to get a cheap PC laptop or find a buddy to update firmware to the latest drivers?
Yes to all 3 questions.

Back