FANATEC FFB AND BRAKE SETTING?

I think i used @Mirror_man 's setup, which is quite good to start with.
Strong in-game FFB settings will tone down the violent rattle/shaking... But, IMO GT Sport only use like 10% of it's full potential, no matter what settings are dialed.

From my memory (not mirror_man's) setup:

Game: 9-9 or 10-10

Wheel:
Sen: Auto
FF:100
For: 20
Drift: -1 or 0
Dam: close to zero
Spr: 60
Fei: 50

P.S. I'm interested to test other setups aswell.

Last edited:
I think i used @Mirror_man 's setup, which is quite good to start with.
Strong in-game FFB settings will tone down the violent rattle/shaking... But, IMO GT Sport only use like 10% of it's full potential, no matter what settings are dialed.

From my memory (not mirror_man's) setup:

Game: 9-9 or 10-10

Wheel:
Sen: Auto
FF:100
For: 20
Drift: -1 or 0
Dam: close to zero
Spr: 60
Fei: 50

P.S. I'm interested to test other setups aswell.
Thank you. are you using weak or strong abs as im trying weak atm and finding a masive difference in times as long as i don't lock the fronts (with loadcell)

Thank you. are you using weak or strong abs as im trying weak atm and finding a masive difference in times as long as i don't lock the fronts (with loadcell)
The Abs item values only affect pedals with vibration... not those that come in the basic csl elite ps4 bundle...even with loadcell...

What is weak atm?? Sorry???

Abs
GT Sport's in-game ABS settings: Strong/weak/off.
I couldn't find your FFB setups so could you write it here?
--
@turboshandy10 I'm not the right person to answer that question (average driver without the loadcell kit) ...But i think that many top qualifiers use strong ABS.

I think that Abs has not a setting of strong but instead of original ..which is the strongest I guesss...

Best Gts players use it on original/factory/strong something like that... for what I ve read abs implementation on Gts is a crap...

About my settings... I m not with my laptop now and dont have the values at hand...

Trying to rememver.

In game:
wheel sensitivity from 0 to 2
Fffb strenght 9 or 10
Ffb sensitivity 10

Wheel:
Sens autom or then fine tune it depending on car and track
Force: 2 to 5
Dri: -5 to 0
Spring: 10 to 20
Dump: 30 to 50
Braques: off or 10
Fei 30 to 60
Abs: 0/off

I usually take some time fine tuning several of the values depending on the car an track.. and try to keep the turning feeling light.. acurate.. and with fast response... light is important ( but not in excess) so I can feel the true Ffb and not just the dumping forces that basically are not variable ( ffb ones are...) ffb implementation on gts is... mediocre... but you still get some...
Nothing like AC or PC2!

Abs

I think that Abs has not a setting of strong but instead of original ..which is the strongest I guesss...

Best Gts players use it on original/factory/strong something like that... for what I ve read abs implementation on Gts is a crap...

About my settings... I m not with my laptop now and dont have the values at hand...

Trying to rememver.

In game:
wheel sensitivity from 0 to 2
Fffb strenght 9 or 10
Ffb sensitivity 10

Wheel:
Sens autom or then fine tune it depending on car and track
Force: 2 to 5
Dri: -5 to 0
Spring: 10 to 20
Dump: 30 to 50
Braques: off or 10
Fei 30 to 60
Abs: 0/off

I usually take some time fine tuning several of the values depending on the car an track.. and try to keep the turning feeling light.. acurate.. and with fast response... light is important ( but not in excess) so i can feel the true Ffb and not just the dumping forces that basically are not variable ( ffb ones are...) ffb implementation on gts is... mediocre... but you still get some...
Nothing like AC or PC2!
gts braking is the worst personally i prefer to have off in other games. I'm finding much better on weak rather than default i can brake much deeper using down shift and getting very good entry speed. on default it drags me out wide away from the apex. thanks on feed back much appreciated

I can get you my settings this evening when I get home from work. I know mine are much higher, at least on the wheel that @Mirror_man. I prefer a much heavier feel with the wheel. I find it helps me compensate for not being in a car and being able to feel what the car is doing through the seat.

Back