Fanatec in GT Sport / Problems / Discussion

Portugal
Braga
GT_SPEED_ACADEMY
Playing with fanatec its just great but There are some issues/ maybe its not issues maybe its me but in anyway i dont feel confortable playing gt sport.
If Someone can help it will be thankfull.
So,my problem in gt sport its the grip.
If i play solo i dont have this issue but if i go into the lobbys i found this issue a lot.
I use brake position -3 but in lobbys need to use +3.
If there are tyre consumation its worse.
With tyre consumation i feel a lack of turning and braking.Sometimes i need to brake earlier to avoid braking lock and clipping.
I use in game a setup +2-3-1
Wheel setup Auto-FF100-SHO100-AbsOFF-Dri OFF-For100-Spr100 ans the FEI OFF.FEI brings me a lot of clipping.

Try the following:
Wheel setup FF100 - SHO80 - ABS 100 -Dri -3, FOR 80, SPR 100 and FEI 20.
maybe you need to adjust ingame settings slighty as well.

Make sure you connect your CSPv3 to a pc and set the correct deadzones for brake and throtlle (fanatec software comes with driver, it's easy)

and for brake balance: that depends on the car, track, and strategy. there is no "general" Brake Balance. sure you can always drive with the same value, but it will cost you time in some cases.

I like to check brake balance of cars I like to drive with ABS off. If you are locking up the the front or rear tires easily then you adjust brake balance accordingly. If you just start adjusting brake balance without this information it will end up costing you braking distance and/or causing excessive tire wear due to constantly locking up one axle under hard braking.

Not everybody speaks english as native language, you know. Whats your second language sean?

did it help nuno?
It help a little bit. The dri -3 Goes really better. But i change the in game settings put it into 0-3-2 feels better. The wheel stop the weird vibration. Feels better. I feel more confident with corner entry.Thanks for the help.

I like to check brake balance of cars I like to drive with ABS off. If you are locking up the the front or rear tires easily then you adjust brake balance accordingly. If you just start adjusting brake balance without this information it will end up costing you braking distance and/or causing excessive tire wear due to constantly locking up one axle under hard braking.
Thats a good thing to do. Never think making that its a good strategy. But with ABS its not possible to lock only if its weak. But default never locks.

Thats a good thing to do. Never think making that its a good strategy. But with ABS its not possible to lock only if its weak. But default never locks.

You are (or should be) correct about that but if your brake balance is too far off I believe it will still affect your stopping distance. I think the way the ABS works if you are braking at the point that 1 axle starts to lock up the only thing you can do is adjust brake balance towards the opposite axle to decrease stopping distance, the ABS in the game does not work like real world ABS because if you have the wheels turned slightly it becomes pretty easy to skid the front tires which would not happen with real life ABS.

Hi everyone, not sure how to use this but I’m having issues. I have the clubsport V3 pedals and I’m not getting full throttle response. I can press the pedals half way and then only does it recognise but only on gt sport. Does anyone have any clue of what to do?

Back