Fanatec Releases Updated ClubSport V3 Pedals With Inverted Brake & Clutch

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by GTPNewsWire, Feb 9, 2017.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. Whodoyouthink

Whodoyouthink

Every time I see goodies like these I am very tempted. Being that it is still Winter, the temptation is extra strong. But I keep telling myself that I better try putting that $500 towards my Miata, or a 1-2 track days, or a season's worth of autocrosses.

Are these pedals compatible with a wide range of wheels?

JDMKING13 and research like this.
  3. Orayani

Orayani

Fanatec's website is borked?

4. ALB123

ALB123

I might be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that it doesn't matter what kind of wheel you have on the PC. These pedals are connected via USB to your computer and they run off their own driver/config software.

EDIT:
    Ooops. Well, I just went to the Fanatec site and it looks like I misspoke. I recommend going to the product page for these pedals on Fanatec's website and reading the section on Compatibility.
    Link: https://www.fanatec.com/us-en/pedal...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

Sorry for anyone who read my original response.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    Whodoyouthink and MarcoM like this.
  5. mikronimo

mikronimo

Some really cheap cars cost nothing more of 10.000 euro... this beautifull and, i guess, effective, piece (one piece) of high level simulation system, costs almost a tenth of a entire car... i suppose it is only a question of passion.

6. ribloGT

ribloGT

Yes but i think it's too much to spend the same amount of a small car for a virtual car... :p

7. ALB123

ALB123

Everything is relative. For some people, $10,000 or so isn't a crazy amount of money to spend if it's on something they really love. For someone like me, it doesn't matter if I love sim racing more than anything on this earth, $10,000 would be an insane amount of money to spend on a rig (including PC). I wish I were rich. :lol:

Fat Tyre and ron24 like this.
  8. ron24

ron24

Ya plus all the snow we are getting in new England we don't got time or money for sim racing.

ALB123 likes this.
  9. Maddens Raiders

Maddens Raiders Premium

I've got the TM T3PA pedals with my T900 but these pedals seem to be head and shoulders above those, no doubt! These look totally ****ing badass. Want. Will these pedals plug and play friendly with my T900 wheel?

10. gt_fan

gt_fan Premium

You wouldn't complain about the snow if you had 45 dec C temperatures in Oz. Cheers.

ron24 likes this.
  11. Orayani

Orayani

You mean T300?

12. mrbasher

mrbasher Premium

You can connect these to your Thrustmaster wheel using my CPX adapter. http://www.basherboards.com/CPX

As well, you could technically use them on a Logitech wheel using the same adapter.

ALB123 and Orayani like this.
  13. super_gt

super_gt

14. Mike458

Mike458

After I get the normal Clubsport V3 pedals about 3-4 months ago... THIS comes out.

WHY DID I GET A SET OF PEDALS NOW WHEN THESE CAME OUT?!

15. Orayani

Orayani

Sod's Law.