Fanatec SQ 1.5 H Pattern and Clutch Not Working on GT Sport. Help please.

• Thread starter putty1971
  • 3 comments
Canada
Canada
I have a PS4 pro, CSL Elite, Inverted pedals, and SQ 1.5 shifter, handbrake.

All other games work fine with H pattern and clutch, but GTS does not. Sequencial Mode works, paddle shifting works.

Clutch pedal and H pattern shifting do not work in GTS.

Anyone know a solution for this? TIA

Have you tried recalibrating the H-shifter? The button combination to activate shifter calibration depends on the steering wheel you are using; you should find this in the manual of the steering wheel itself or the associated wheel base.

The best way to test that the H-pattern and clutch inputs are working is to try them in the Windows Game Controller properties window (with Fanatec Driver installed) on a PC. If the inputs are showing up correctly there (you have to switch the base to PC mode to do this test), they should also function in GT Sport in PS4 mode. As far as I'm aware there are no in-game settings to activate or calibrate, it should just work on H-pattern cars.

If it doesn't work I suggest trying a different firmware. The 340 beta (found in the Beta Drivers section of the community forum) is often suggested by the support team as a reliable alternative for testing.

If you are still having issues please contact support directly via the website.

Clutch and H pattern shifters are disabled in Sport mode in GT Sport. It will work in other modes.

PD have done this as there was a exploit that enabled clutch users to have an advantage.

Thank you, that is indeed the case.

Latest Posts

Back