Fanatec wheel problem in public lobby

Belgium
Belgium
NRC_FANGIO
Hi every one,
I have a fanatec csl elite ps4 since 1 year, he works well but in gt sport i have a problem...
For exemple, i start my Wheel, join a lobby and did some races with friends... and after maybe 4 or 5 races Something happening and the FFB of my Wheel stop working well, like no FFB at all... i know it because i feel it of course when i drive in the next race and because the screen of my McLaren wheel stop working. normaly that screen show the speed and the gears... but he shut down :(
It may have started after an update of gts... (I have this problem for 2 months I think)

I hope i was understandable (i'm not good in english).
Dont know if i'm the only one to have that problem. if anyone knows the reason and possibly the solution, I would be very grateful:bowdown:

Ok...
Eventually unmount the Wheel from the Base and mount it back again.
Otherwise there is nothing i could tell you.
Try asking the Fanatec support chat.
Normally they are quite helpful.

Ok...
Eventually unmount the Wheel from the Base and mount it back again.
Otherwise there is nothing i could tell you.
Try asking the Fanatec support chat.
Normally they are quite helpful.

thank you but I already tried, it does not change anything, the only solution i found i, leave the game, disconnect the Wheel, reconnect the Wheel and re-open the game...
I will ask Fanatec (and maybe gts)
Thanks mate

The best thing @FANGIO JR90 can do is contact our support team on the Fanatec website. They can be reached via our Live Chat system, which is available from 8:00 to 20:45 on weekdays and 13:00 to 22:45 on weekends. Telephone support (0049 871 9221 299) is available Monday to Friday from 14:00 to 16:00. All times in UTC+2. Alternatively, open a support ticket via the 'Support/FAQ' tab at any time and the team will get back to you via email.

looks like something similiar happening to me. I noticed also in public lobbies that small screen which shows speed and gear is crashing. Interesting about FFB loosing. Cant check atm. Im using 340 beta drivers + v20 motor. I would like to hear more about that

looks like something similiar happening to me. I noticed also in public lobbies that small screen which shows speed and gear is crashing. Interesting about FFB loosing. Cant check atm. Im using 340 beta drivers + v20 motor. I would like to hear more about that
I suggest trying a different firmware to see if the hardware exhibits the same behaviour. There have been a couple of newer beta drivers since 340. If it's still happening, please contact support.

The best thing @FANGIO JR90 can do is contact our support team on the Fanatec website. They can be reached via our Live Chat system, which is available from 8:00 to 20:45 on weekdays and 13:00 to 22:45 on weekends. Telephone support (0049 871 9221 299) is available Monday to Friday from 14:00 to 16:00. All times in UTC+2. Alternatively, open a support ticket via the 'Support/FAQ' tab at any time and the team will get back to you via email.
Ok thanks for the answer, i will contact Fanatec's support quickly.
Thanks again:cheers:

I'm still using firmware v476 and have not had any FFB problems yet. My speedometer and gear number crashes inside the them rim occasionally but it does not seem to affect anything else.

With the csl elite ps4 base too?

Yes. CSL Elite, V3 Load Cell pedals, and PS4 Pro.
My wheel went back for repairs about a year ago and came back with V476 firmware and I have never upgraded because it has always worked OK.
The whole if it ain't broke dont fix it thing.

Back