Fanatic Clubsport V3 Pedals to Thrustmaster adapter by Symdeck

• Thread starter Road Grime
  • 11 comments
I've been meaning to post a review of this for a while, but what can you really say about a small black box that just works...?

If you're like me and own a Thrustmaster setup (for PS4), T-GT in my case, then you're probably not too happy with the pedals. I was on the upgrade path, trying brake mods and grudgingly getting really close to just ordering a load cell. But, I really didn't want to keep dumping money into them when in the back of my mind what I really wanted, someday, was to upgrade to some inverted Fanatec pedals...but nobody made such a thing! Now before buying any Fanatic gear I had tried using a Drivehub to adapt my old-already-upgraded Logitech pedal set to use with my T-GT, and immediately found out that I lost a couple of features. One was my "real brake" upgrade no longer worked (so it was already out at this point)...and two, the rumble feature of the T-GT is lost when running through the Drivehub! I love that rumble effect!

Well after a LOT of searching I came across a product that SAID it would do exactly what I wanted but I just couldn't find a single review from anyone! And for an adapter it's not exactly cheap...roughly the price of just upgrading to a load cell brake. Now, I REALLY wanted those Fanatec inverted pedals, so I did the dumb thing and ordered it and those pedals.

Enter, the Symdeck Fanatec Clubsport V3 Pedals to Thrustmaster adapter.
Luckily for me, it worked! I mean like totally invisible worked. you just plug it in and you're racing. It's never faulted , there's no firmware to update, truly a plug and play ordeal. I believe these are hand made to order, so they take a week or two, but I have NEVER dealt with a company that kept me so updated on the progress of building, testing, and shipping times. Kudos to whoever you are there at Symdeck but for me you're this console simracer's lifesaver! :bowdown:
So honestly that's about all there is for my review, I'm a man of few words. :lol:

I will leave you with a few more pics for reference.

https://symdeck.com/load-cell-pedal-adapter/

Last edited:
It's strange that the drivehub didn't work, how did you have it configured, if you had the T-GT connected to the controller port it should be recognised as a T-GT.

It's strange that the drivehub didn't work, how did you have it configured, if you had the T-GT connected to the controller port it should be recognised as a T-GT.

Sadly, Drivehub can't pass two signals through the usb connection, meaning the wheel works but the bass transducer attached to the wheelbase won't work. Kind of a big deal for me as I love that feature and only play GT on this rig.

Last edited:
I also thought transducer should work through DriveHub if I plug T-GT into controller port. T-GT is official PS4 controller and it's no needed to connect DualShock for digital signature. I thought T-GT could work like in pass through mode.

I also thought transducer should work through DriveHub if I plug T-GT into controller port. T-GT is official PS4 controller and it's no needed to connect DualShock for digital signature. I thought T-GT could work like in pass through mode.

I wish it had too, I also thought the same as you. But in the end, I'm much happier now.

I've been meaning to post a review of this for a while, but what can you really say about a small black box that just works...?

If you're like me and own a Thrustmaster setup (for PS4), T-GT in my case, then you're probably not too happy with the pedals. I was on the upgrade path, trying brake mods and grudgingly getting really close to just ordering a load cell. But, I really didn't want to keep dumping money into them when in the back of my mind what I really wanted, someday, was to upgrade to some inverted Fanatec pedals...but nobody made such a thing! Now before buying any Fanatic gear I had tried using a Drivehub to adapt my old-already-upgraded Logitech pedal set to use with my T-GT, and immediately found out that I lost a couple of features. One was my "real brake" upgrade no longer worked (so it was already out at this point)...and two, the rumble feature of the T-GT is lost when running through the Drivehub! I love that rumble effect!

Well after a LOT of searching I came across a product that SAID it would do exactly what I wanted but I just couldn't find a single review from anyone! And for an adapter it's not exactly cheap...roughly the price of just upgrading to a load cell brake. Now, I REALLY wanted those Fanatec inverted pedals, so I did the dumb thing and ordered it and those pedals.

Luckily for me, it worked! I mean like totally invisible worked. you just plug it in and you're racing. It's never faulted , there's no firmware to update, truly a plug and play ordeal. I believe these are hand made to order, so they take a week or two, but I have NEVER dealt with a company that kept me so updated on the progress of building, testing, and shipping times. Kudos to whoever you are there at Symdeck but for me you're this console simracer's lifesaver! :bowdown:
So honestly that's about all there is for my review, I'm a man of few words. :lol:

I would just like to agree with Road Grime I ordered one of the Symdeck Fanatec Clubsport V3 Pedals to Thrustmaster adapter and it works just as it supposed to.I have a Thrustmaster TGT and Fanetec V3's and they work perfectly with my PC and PS4 so if you need this setup it should work for you too.I ordered my adapter and had it in two weeks all the way from UK to Australia and with all this Covid Pandemic trouble which was terrific.

Great information, thank you for taking the time and resources to test. Few questions:
How do you calibrate the brake force?
How do you calibrate dead zone?
Saw a new model on that link with only A and B and two cables.
You are using GT mode
What version of FW do you have on the TGT? Last one is 6.00
I have the TGT and the CSPV3 pedals with Drive hub and same as you, been trying to get the T-DFB back. Thanks!

MC1
Great information, thank you for taking the time and resources to test. Few questions:
How do you calibrate the brake force?
How do you calibrate dead zone?
Saw a new model on that link with only A and B and two cables.
You are using GT mode
What version of FW do you have on the TGT? Last one is 6.00
I have the TGT and the CSPV3 pedals with Drive hub and same as you, been trying to get the T-DFB back. Thanks!

I don’t know why I didn’t get a notification about your questions..so I just now saw this. Sorry. I couldn’t say what firmware version I’m using, I only play on PS4 and have never updated the tgt wheel. I’ve never had to calibrate anything, it works just as it supposed to without any calibration.

Maybe stupid question, but I cant find where to order the Symdeck adaptor to connect V3 Pedals to TGT. I play only Gran Turismo and have bought the GT DD Pro for GT7, alongside with V3 Pedals. But I'm not 100% sure if I keep the GT DD because in the moment the TGT is better for Gran Turismo because of GT mode. If this will be the same in GT7, I would like to keep the V3 Pedals with TGT and sell the GT DD.

So as far as I understand it, the V3 Pedals work with all functions (settings must be made at PC) with TGT with the Symdeck adaptor. But I couldnt find it on their website.

I play only Gran Turismo and have bought the GT DD Pro for GT7, alongside with V3 Pedals. But I'm not 100% sure if I keep the GT DD because in the moment the TGT is better for Gran Turismo because of GT mode. If this will be the same in GT7, I would like to keep the V3 Pedals with TGT and sell the GT DD.

So as far as I understand it, the V3 Pedals work with all functions (settings must be made at PC) with TGT with the Symdeck adaptor. But I couldnt find it on their website.
Keep the GT DD I say.
I play only Gran Turismo and I got the GT DD Pro with V3 pedals and it is pretty good with GT Sport :), and it works straight out of the box for that game with no firmware update as yet, but I have made some minor changes to the menu settings.
Before I brought the GT DD Pro I was using my Fanatec CSL Elite racing wheel for GT Sport, and the GT DD Pro feels better than the CSL Elite with GT Sport.

Last edited:
Back