Fancy driving in the rain with no windscreen wipers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sher_da_putt
  • 14 comments
  • 2,275 views
Messages
842
Messages
sher_da_putt
Go get your Infiniti concept and take it round a raining track...

Also you don't get side mirrors but rather cameras...
 
Sounds like the epitome of excellence there. lol
I'll give it a shot. Premium?
 
the HKS Lancer doesn't have wipers either, afaik.
 
Go get your Infiniti concept and take it round a raining track...

Also you don't get side mirrors but rather cameras...

Try the Autozam under rain, even tho it has wiper, you cant see s*** :crazy:
 
Hey, if it's restricted visibility you want, why not just enter a 24 hour race in the FGT?
 
Its Ironic that the car with the most windows doesn't have any windshield wipers :p
 
Is the Infiniti not a car that doesn't have an interior? I was looking at it the other day and the windows are blacked out like the premium GTR prototype which doesn't have an interior view.
 
Sounds like the epitome of excellence there. lol
I'll give it a shot. Premium?

Yeah premium, its the looker that only comes in sliver and had blue headlights.

Really cool car aside have no windscreen wipers..
 
Try it with a real car and then tell me how it was........... at the police station..... lol
 
Nothing could be worst than the "recommended" online CT230R. No headlights, no wipers, and lots of understeer
 
Is the Infiniti not a car that doesn't have an interior? I was looking at it the other day and the windows are blacked out like the premium GTR prototype which doesn't have an interior view.

It has a nice interior view actually. I always like driving this car :)
 
Meh! A wiperless X2010 on a wet nordschleife is where it's at. ;)
 
NASCARs have neither wipers nor headlights.

Enjoy!
 
Back