FANTASY: ONE BADGE CAR COLLECTION

• Thread starter Pete05
  • 34 comments
Im amazed Ferrari isn’t more popular on here.

I’m not even a personal Ferrari fan. But if I was locked to a single brand, think of how many truly incredible cars you could drive from them.

F40, F50, Enzo, La Ferrari, 288 GTO, 308, Daytona, California, 250 GTO, F12, 360, 512, Boxer, F355, 430 Scuderia, 458 Speciale, 488 Pista, 612, 599 GTB, 599 GTO, FXX, FXXK, FXXK Evo, 330 P4, 250 LM, F40 LM, F50GT, FF, 812SF..

(This list is completely ignoring most of their more “track only” cars, like F1 and LM. Otherwise we could be here all day talking about 333SPs and F2004s and so on)

I’m sure I’m forgetting a ton of the older road models that would be amazing to drive + works of art to look at as well.

I think they’re almost “overlooked” due to their popularity, it’s too easy and lame of a choice.

But I could genuinely drive a different amazing Ferrari for every single week of a year and never ever get bored or tired of what I was driving.

Plus, if I just wanted to blend in for a day, all I’d need would be a dark grey 575 and I doubt anybody would bat an eye

Im amazed Ferrari isn’t more popular on here.

I’m not even a personal Ferrari fan. But if I was locked to a single brand, think of how many truly incredible cars you could drive from them.

F40, F50, Enzo, La Ferrari, 288 GTO, 308, Daytona, California, 250 GTO, F12, 360, 512, Boxer, F355, 430 Scuderia, 458 Speciale, 488 Pista, 612, 599 GTB, 599 GTO, FXX, FXXK, FXXK Evo, 330 P4, 250 LM, F40 LM, F50GT, FF, 812SF..

(This list is completely ignoring most of their more “track only” cars, like F1 and LM. Otherwise we could be here all day talking about 333SPs and F2004s and so on)

I’m sure I’m forgetting a ton of the older road models that would be amazing to drive + works of art to look at as well.

I think they’re almost “overlooked” due to their popularity, it’s too easy and lame of a choice.

But I could genuinely drive a different amazing Ferrari for every single week of a year and never ever get bored or tired of what I was driving.

Plus, if I just wanted to blend in for a day, all I’d need would be a dark grey 575 and I doubt anybody would bat an eye
Yes, but which one would you dare take to & park at your local shopping centre?

You know, the places where other motorists don’t care.

Yes, but which one would you dare take to & park at your local shopping centre?
Easy! The Mondial. Only costs about 30-40K.
Ferrari-Mondial-3.2-side.jpg

Back