Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
bpl-logo.png

Fantasy Premier League 15/16

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
I've started sign-ups for the league. You've got until 8th August to create a team and join up.

Classic League ID: 300977-79982

Head-To-Head League ID: 300977-79994

Please join both, and enjoy the season!​

Last edited:
Joined both leagues. Manager name is Ross Cameron and my team name is Real Baedrid (couldn't resist that one :lol:).

Lol, I was literally about to make a league for GTP and just seen this! There seems to be a few changes this year with some power-ups, I haven't looked at them in detail but there is 'Triple Captain', 'Bench Boost' and 'All-out Attack'.

Anyway, Manager name Luke Connelly Team name Slumdog Mignolet.

My team name is a placeholder until I come up with a great pun.

EDIT: Obi-Wan Koscielny

Last edited:
Joined both leagues. Team name as always, Spacegoats FC.

Thanks for setting this up. 👍

Depay and Chips reporting for duty and will probably finish 16th again or something...

Still got a week left, nothing to panic over...

I'm in... Hoping for an improvement on mid table mediocrity!

Ok, I've joined both now, still Team Ash, can't be bothered to come up with a good or clever name.

Now let's see if I can actually win it this year. :D

Just been looking through the team names and there's some funny ones in there. Obi Wan Koscielny is a personal favourite :lol:

Joined, name is "Zero Fuchs given". First time on Fantasy Premier League, so I'll probably figure out exactly how it works when it'll be too late.

Well thats not a great start, accidentally leaving Sanchez in my team. Half my team doesn't actually play till today though. 6 (inc sanchez) are on today so lets hope I can still bump the points a little.

Also I think I may regret not getting Benteke. Lone striker approach coming from Liverpool I think.

I forgot to confirm changes I made to my team the other day and I may need to wildcard.

Head to head is close for me. Me 33 points vs 36. Both have one player playing tonight, on opposing teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back