Fantasy Premier League 2022-23

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 39 comments
  • 7,838 views

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr Genius
Premium
Messages
13,770
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Fantasy Premier League 2022-23

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
Create a team, give it a name (puns involving Premier League footballers are preferred) and join both leagues.

Classic League ID: dm2obo

No Head-to-Head for the moment as it doesn't seem as popular.

Enjoy the season!
Sign up open until 18:30BST, Friday 5th August.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you state your team name when you sign up in the thread or your team will be removed.

User Log + Team Names
@Jimlaad43 - Mingsley Mega Chippy
@Famine - Khashoggi & Awe
@redhed17 - The Chosen Ones
@88GTA - Minority Laporte
@Hasnain282 - Werner Drivers
@ASH32 - Red Fred Redemption
@MUSC4EVER - Jesus wept!
@MagpieRacer - AAJB FC
​
 
Last edited:
(puns involving Premier League footballers are preferred)
I have temporarily named my team "Khashoggi & Awe", because **** Newcastle and their new owners. I may change it, but for now as you need to know who is who, that's me.
 
I'm debating with myself over it, I basically gave up last Xmas due to the constant Covid rearrangements (hopefully that won't be a problem this year) and I'm currently on the "Apathy" loop of the Yo-Yo that is modern football. Maybe I'll convince myself/be convinced, but at the moment I'm also leaning towards passing on it this year.
 
I will be joining just haven't got round to making my team yet
 
I'm currently on the "Apathy" loop of the Yo-Yo that is modern football.
I'm so bored of it that I didn't realise it was Euro 2022 until yesterday.

And then it took me 12 hours to remember there isn't a Euro 2022, because Euros are in Olympic/leap years and 2022 is a World Cup year.

Turns out it's a women's international event.
 
Wait....this is a fantasy soccer league. I've been duped!


Jerome
 
Yeah ill get round to it.
 
I'll will enter at some point as usual. ;)

Joined now, Red Fred Redemption, very optimistic name but I couldn't think of any other names that I liked so I've gone with that. :indiff:


:gtplanet::cheers:
 
Last edited:
You don't have long to sign up guys, please can we have more entrants.
 
When are the final transfers due? I seem to have forgotten my log in...
 
When are the final transfers due? I seem to have forgotten my log in...
Did you have to reset your password this year? I did and it's annoying.

The morning of the first match, which I think is next Friday?
 
Deadline for sign up is:
Fri 5 Aug 18:30

Anybody else please get your teams in before then.
 
My team is AAJB FC. Didn't do well last season, wasn't part of the GTP league last time out so let's see if I can have some success this year.
 
Yes, I had to reset it and forgot what the new one was. Should be good now.
 
Hi, so I can explain this if you want but I have two teams in the league with the same name!

How do I get rid of one?!
 
Last chance to sign up.
Hi, so I can explain this if you want but I have two teams in the league with the same name!

How do I get rid of one?!
Which is the wrong one? Names in capitals or not names in capitals?
 
Finished messing with my team now, as usual I can't get something I'm happy with and maybe it's even worse this year. :indiff:
I'll no doubt be wrecked by not having Salah so I suggest you all make sure to have him. :nervous:


:gtplanet::cheers:
 
Managed to get Salah, Son, Haaland and Jesus. Good luck everyone.
 
My team for GW1.
Screenshot_20220805-195411.jpg
 
1659734650335.png
 
Sterling Albion have now joined the Fantasy Premier League.

If I do rubbish this year, I can always go back to the Scottish league 😅
 
Last chance to sign up.

Which is the wrong one? Names in capitals or not names in capitals?
Both teams are weirdly exactly the same.

I had trouble logging in after changing my email the other day, decided to start a new account thinking it would replace my entry but it just added another team to the league.
 
Back