Far Cry 6

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by ULTRAVIOLENZZ, Jul 12, 2020.

1. ULTRAVIOLENZZ

ULTRAVIOLENZZ

I imagine it would look like Just Cause series in first person view. The last time i had fun with the series was in Far Cry 3. I hope Far Cry 6 will be better than 3.

SPhilli911 likes this.
  2. Simon Bratt

Simon Bratt

is that Gus Fring? Pretty awesomely accurate.

evldave333 likes this.
  3. SPhilli911

SPhilli911

I thought 4 was also very good and 5 not so bad either, but 3 had to be the best recent Far Cry. Rumor is (unless it's already been confirmed) that the kid in the trailer is Vass from Far Cry 3. He was such a great villain, would be cool to see him and the voice actor return.

evldave333 and ULTRAVIOLENZZ like this.
  4. Racing_Miku

Racing_Miku Premium

Well I submitted my Pre-order for ultimate edition of Far Cry 6 on PlayStation store yesterday, will be my first visit to the series as I really like both the main actors playing father and son dictators so roll on the 217 days until my digital copy is available and installed on my PS4.

Also good getting free upgrade to PS5.

5. fernandito

fernandito

Loved fc5. Best in the series with fc2, and here hoping for fc6 to be even better than 5.

6. evldave333

evldave333

Far cry is at its best with charismatic villains, they've cast really well for the new game definitely looking forward to it now.

7. fernandito

fernandito

Will they finally add prone though?, does a dev ever explained why there's no prone since fc2?