Far Cry 6

Philippines
Kalayaan Islands

I imagine it would look like Just Cause series in first person view. The last time i had fun with the series was in Far Cry 3. I hope Far Cry 6 will be better than 3.

I imagine it would look like Just Cause series in first person view. The last time i had fun with the series was in Far Cry 3. I hope Far Cry 6 will be better than 3.
I thought 4 was also very good and 5 not so bad either, but 3 had to be the best recent Far Cry. Rumor is (unless it's already been confirmed) that the kid in the trailer is Vass from Far Cry 3. He was such a great villain, would be cool to see him and the voice actor return.

Well I submitted my Pre-order for ultimate edition of Far Cry 6 on PlayStation store yesterday, will be my first visit to the series as I really like both the main actors playing father and son dictators so roll on the 217 days until my digital copy is available and installed on my PS4.

Also good getting free upgrade to PS5.

Far cry is at its best with charismatic villains, they've cast really well for the new game definitely looking forward to it now.

Slightly disappointed to find the game has been delayed by Ubisoft but I am happy to wait.

It has created a weird situation on my PS4 though, the Pre-Order counter has been removed as has the game from the stores Pre-Order list and it now says I can Download Far Cry 6 even though it's not released yet, did press the Download button to see if it started but nothing happened as expected!

Back