Fast Editing Thread (Android, IOS and Movil Editing)

• Thread starter Dshadow21
  • 35 comments
downloadfile-1_1.jpg

Edited in Snapseed.

Awesome idea! Why didn't I think of this? Oh well you just gave me something new to do during development review meetings LOL

p20131220-211347~01.jpg

Edited with "Little Photo" Android.

A bit of irony going with such a weathered vintage look with such a modern setting lol :lol:

Amazing pictures but I just realized something. How did you all get these pictures on your phone to edit them? I've been trying to figure this out for what seems like forever but I never could

Transfer pics from GT6 to xmb, copy files to usb thumb drive, copy from USB thumb drive to PC, copy from pc to phone.

Kind if a lot of dinking around really. Some people have uploaded straight from the ps3 browser to Flickr or picassa though I guess.

Did you update them on mobile??
What app do you use.
They are great
Yes , all my works yes, are currently update in the tablet (Asus memopad HD 7) , software use is Picsplay Pro, its the pay and has the problem that its interface is created for mobile no for Tablets, but it is one of the most complete software for editing I've ever had...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jellybus.fx&hl=es

to move the photos to the device is as easy uploading to Skydrive and by application the skydrive mobile device to download them and edit them ...

Sorry for my Bad English , Speak Spanish...

Nice pics man, what app for ipad did you use?
Actually, this might surprise you, but all I did was upload the originals to Flickr on my laptop, save them on my iPad, and go into the Photos app that comes installed. Then, you go to the picture you want to edit, click edit in the top right corner and from there you can enhance the photo and add filters to it :)

Yes , all my works yes, are currently update in the tablet (Asus memopad HD 7) , software use is Picsplay Pro, its the pay and has the problem that its interface is created for mobile no for Tablets, but it is one of the most complete software for editing I've ever had...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jellybus.fx&hl=es

to move the photos to the device is as easy uploading to Skydrive and by application the skydrive mobile device to download them and edit them ...

Sorry for my Bad English , Speak Spanish...

Thank You - i will download that app after Christmas!! - Great photos and dont worry about your english - i speak Polish

Transfer pics from GT6 to xmb, copy files to usb thumb drive, copy from USB thumb drive to PC, copy from pc to phone.

Kind if a lot of dinking around really. Some people have uploaded straight from the ps3 browser to Flickr or picassa though I guess.
I already know about the computer method but since my computer le died on me. I would like to know more about the ps3 to flickr method though if you don't mind .3.

I already know about the computer method but since my computer le died on me. I would like to know more about the ps3 to flickr method though if you don't mind .3.

I'd love to help but ive never done it. Maybe someone else can jump in to help answer this one.

I just spent a good hour or so trying to get my photos from my PS3 to either my android phone or my wife's iPad and neither could be read by the PS3. As far as I can tell the only way would be PS3 > USB stick > computer > flikr > phone.

I just spent a good hour or so trying to get my photos from my PS3 to either my android phone or my wife's iPad and neither could be read by the PS3. As far as I can tell the only way would be PS3 > USB stick > computer > flikr > phone.
That's how I would do it ;)

I think the whole point here is for "quick editing" not neccessairly quick transfers lol :lol:

True true just thought I would throw it out there since it was being discussed. Plus I tried it this morning :lol: and once on my phone I can use Photoshop touch to edit them.

Some of my quick-stuff, one's finally back on GTP
All of these edits are done on the HTC One's native camera editing app. It's pretty decent actually.
11694530893_bf5b23c2ce_o.jpg

11694518593_fcf5bd4771_o.jpg

11694506333_048b33db86_o.jpg

11574777024_24b179da9a_o.jpg

11574652723_feb4d89316_o.jpg

What a great idea!👍

EDIT: Need help with pixlr on iOS 7. Resolution drops dramatically when loading a photo.

Last edited:
Back