Fast money/credit farming hints and tips

• Thread starter CustomX
  • 22 comments
Germany
Germany
Post your hints and tips here. Glitches, rubber banding, ANYTHING to help earn extra credits fast.

PLEASE: NO posts regarding broken game economy models and pros and cons of the grind and how you think there shouldn't be a need for credit farming or glitches in an ideal world. This topic was already locked once because the thread was filled with posts about the game economy, so please heed this request and just don't post if all you want to do is talk about broken economy models.

Last edited:
I've unlocked all the currently available World Circuit content and while I haven't gone over every race the two I've found to be the best so far are

Quick farm: Special Route x I believe it's "American Clubman Cup 700" a little under 6min for 45k. Ford GT '06, various 'Vette's, Vipers, etc. Just give all the other cars a wide berth to preserve the clean driving bonus and set the transmission gearing for top speed. Haven't played around with it much but the GT '06 can easily do it stock in about 5min 50 sec. Good for about 7500 credits/min.

More efficient: WTC 700 Tournament. Three races on three tracks, takes ~36min with loading, 100k credit bonus for winning the tournament. Only tried the Gr. 4 Supra so there may be a quicker setup, though I have no problems winning the races with the setup I have for it. Racing Manual Transmission, High-RPM turbo. Usually keep the down-force about 3/4 for front and back. Kept the suspension stock and LSD was 6-8-20.
It's good for 250k base, up to 325k credits if you get the clean driving bonus on all three races. Something always seems to go awry on the Nurburgring 24hr; cpu breaking way too early and I hit them, side-swiping, etc and I'm the one that gets penalized. Assume 300k and it's about 8500 credits/min.

The last championship may be better credits/min, but it's a long series of 5 races that take about 20min per race, so close to 2hr.
If anyone knows of a better credit grind I'd love to hear it as the ones I've listed above aren't anywhere near as good as the methods we had in previous titles.

From memory, the 550 Clubman race at High Speed Ring (Asia) will get you 58k for a clean race, 3 laps about 4.5 mins. I use my trusty Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo 1991 with a few club/sports mods.

So two races will pay for some nitrous! :D
Nice, I'll have to check that one out! That's a lot better than the American Clubman Cup

Money makers:
Beginners: World Circuit > America's > Daytona > American Sunday Cup 600. (3 laps, no PP limit) 15k+50% clean HB race = 22,500 every 3 minutes, 20 per hour = 450k per hour.

Mid game: World Circuit > America's > Route X > Clubman Cup 700 (1 lap no PP limit) 45k for clean race, takes under 5 minutes, 12 times an hour = and 540k an hour.

Late game:
Europe > Sardegna > Dirt Champions (no PP limit, 3 laps) 97,500 for a clean win, under 5 minutes, x12 = 1.2m an hour.
Even if you lose, you get 58k which is still 700k an hr.

Someone in another thread posted this one so it's not my find but America-Fisherman's Ranch-Dirt Champions.

Need a Gr. B rally car, but it's one lap that takes about 4-5min. 97,500 (I think) for a clean win. Something like 56k for a clean second place (and there are only two cars) so it's a cake walk. Will most certainly be patched and seems to be the best credit/hr farm in the game right now. Million+ credits/hr.

Edit: 58k for clean second and a lap takes about 3:30-3:45. So even getting second is quicker and more profitable than almost every other race. Go a lot slower than you think you should; I was losing every time due to flipping the car, bashing into things, etc. Slow and steady is the best approach.

Last edited:
Brands Hatch GT Cup Gr.4: With a clean race bonus it nets 97k for around 6-7 minutes. The Alfa 155 Gr.4 can easily win it with some careful detuning

There a Gr.3 race @Maggiore which is only 5 laps, you get around 114k for a clean win. Doesn't take too long and is quite fun. My go-to race if I need coin.

But the payouts in general are pretty tight, obviously to push microtransactions...😠

Money makers:
Beginners: World Circuit > America's > Daytona > American Sunday Cup 600. (3 laps, no PP limit) 15k+50% clean HB race = 22,500 every 3 minutes, 20 per hour = 450k per hour.

Mid game: World Circuit > America's > Route X > Clubman Cup 700 (1 lap no PP limit) 45k for clean race, takes under 5 minutes, 12 times an hour = and 540k an hour.

Late game:
Europe > Sardegna > Dirt Champions (no PP limit, 3 laps) 97,500 for a clean win, under 5 minutes, x12 = 1.2m an hour.
Even if you lose, you get 58k which is still 700k an hr.
Even better is fisherman’s ranch it’s only one lap can get it done in 3 mins and 15 seconds and same payout shoul get around 1.8million an hour

After playing through all the menus in GT Mode the fastest way to grind money/credits in the game is the rally event at Fishermans Ranch. You can earn up to 97.5000 Cr. every 3:30 min what's about 1.6 Million Cr. per hour.
This requires a clean race bonus what's possible but not super easy.
But even with the bonus you still make about 1 million per hour. :cheers:

Last edited:
Has anyone tried rubber banding with an X-Bow on Blue Moon?
I don't think the X-Bow is fast enough. You need to save some money to buy the SRT Tomahawk X VGT. That is the fastest car in the game.

But the quickest way to earn Credits in this game is to go to PS Store spend only $20 and get 2 Million Credits in under 1 Minute. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I think in Sport, you could upgrade the FC RX-7 and race against Gr. 2 cars on Route X and get a good chunk of money. Not sure if it's the same thing in 7.

Gr. 4 at High Speed Ring is a good event for early to mid game credit grinding. ~6.5 minutes, 97k payout (with clean race bonus). I use Racing Hard tires, as tire wear can get nasty if you use Medium or Soft tires... Also allows for better tuning, with more Performance Points to play around with. HSR is also a wide track, so it's easier to get past the AI with less chances of collision.

What are the latest go-to race (as of 15 MArch 2022) for easy credits? Is Fisherman's Ranch still the one? I don't find it so easy, but even coming 2nd its 59k credits in 3.5 minutes so can't complain.

I don't think the X-Bow is fast enough. You need to save some money to buy the SRT Tomahawk X VGT. That is the fastest car in the game.

But the quickest way to earn Credits in this game is to go to PS Store spend only $20 and get 2 Million Credits in under 1 Minute. :lol: :lol: :lol:
How is that EARNING maybe look up the definition in a dictionary buying credits is not earning

Last edited:
Is Fisherman's Ranch still the one?
Yup:

The only one not included on there is the similar race at Sardegna Windmills, because it's much slower (beats some of the track events on the list though) and only unlocks at the same time as Fishermans Ranch. One rally event with the awful rally physics is plenty.

Last edited:
That' s a great time! Care to share your setup?
17f8dfe51b332-screenshotUrl.jpg

Back