Fast Over Crest Rally Club

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 58 comments
I'm liking those score sheets. Now get that sorry sack Lobban involved so I can tell him "Get Good Bro"

Be careful towards the end of S3! Easy to go off and I went head on into a huge pile of logs. Lost my lights and a 28 sec penalty!

Did the whole thing Yesterday morning. Finland is a tough course. A lot of big air jumps ending in a turn. Next rally we should try rear wheel drive cars.

So the addition was wrong after three rounds (Excel hiccup) in my column. Sean wins! :cheers:
Scores updated in post 1.

Congrats Sean for the win. No tournaments insight until next year so I should be good to go from here on out until then.

Kind of like your fuel calculations. What time is wreckfest on Friday? I have to go to a meeting at 7:30 pm, but I will be back home by 1/4 to 9.

Kind of like your fuel calculations. What time is wreckfest on Friday? I have to go to a meeting at 7:30 pm, but I will be back home by 1/4 to 9.
We start earliest 7:30, go until 11 or so.
Sean started a new rally last night. FWD at New Zealand. He's not very good at posting here :D

Thanks. I will start it probably Monday. Thanksgiving today then working days all weekend. Happy Thanksgiving or what ever you Canuucks celebrate

I'm out. I just retired from New Zealand. I don't really have the time to devote to Dirt to get better at it so I'm done for now. I will see about picking it back up after the holidays.

I'm out. I just retired from New Zealand. I don't really have the time to devote to Dirt to get better at it so I'm done for now. I will see about picking it back up after the holidays.
That's too bad. See you tonight.

Back