fastest ff car

  • Thread starter Thread starter div
  • 50 comments
  • 1,793 views
I had done some testing in this before. I tested practically all the FF's in the game. I'd say the Spoon Civic is the best. Will have to redo it. I took not upgraded and stock into account...
 
where can i win the spoon cause right now im stuck in a 400 hp new beetle cup car and it sucks
 
The Spoon Civic is quite fast. Look in the Look Here Before You Ask thread at the top for a link to the prize car list and other information.

The Honda ITR is pretty fast as well, but the Spoon I think is a little faster. Also, general opinion seems to be that the Xsara rally car is the best FWD in the game.
 
yeah i went in that thread too neon duke but i just need a car to win those ff events so.. the integra is the best choice
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
The Spoon Civic is quite fast. Look in the Look Here Before You Ask thread at the top for a link to the prize car list and other information.

The Honda ITR is pretty fast as well, but the Spoon I think is a little faster. Also, general opinion seems to be that the Xsara rally car is the best FWD in the game.
As neon_duke said, the general concensus is that the Xsara is the hottest ff car in the game. There is no challenge in using it. It will very easily blow the competition into the weeds.
For the last ff race at Monaco, I recommend a fully tuned VW Lupo cup car. It is small and narrow enough to make that track seem like it's a mile wide.
It is also fast enough to beat the competition. It will do so mostly on Pit strategy. If you are smooth and wise you can win pretty easily with either of the VW cup cars.
 
I forgot to mention I tested non race cars (without race sponsering and numbers)...
 
I have also done in the TRD Celica. You don't NEED more than 300 HP. Set the rear end high enough so the car will turn in.
 
impossible:banghead: :mad: :eek: ........ i just lost by 20 sec on cote dazur with a xsara agaisnt a cup car !! how can that be damm ****ing ****!!!!!
 
All of the FF races are guaranteed win with any of these cars: Xsara, Beetle Cup, ITR, TRD. If you cant do it. You suck j/k. You just need to learn how to drive a High powere FF. Its tricky, and the tuning is half the battle.
 
i did the pro FF in both the celica TRD and citroen...

the celica was easiest to win with.
 
Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
All of the FF races are guaranteed win with any of these cars: Xsara, Beetle Cup, ITR, TRD. If you cant do it. You suck j/k. You just need to learn how to drive a High powere FF. Its tricky, and the tuning is half the battle.
Do you mean stock, or tuned? Just asking, because I'm about to give this a shot as well. I'd just as soon not use the Xsara because I don't like crushing them.
 
I thought the races were pretty fair with a Stage II tuned Lupo for Monaco and the Bettle Cup car tuned to Stage II. However, if you are a fair to middlin' drivetrain tuner you might be able to do it with Stage I tune.
 
I am partial to the spoon civic.

I got the spoon using the trd celica.

I think that ff cars are a was of time unless you are using that sweet little spoon civic.
 
For all around performance the spoon and the Xsara are by far the best.... But believe it or not they are no the fastest on the 400m...... The acura3.2cl type S will out run the Xsara and the spoon..... I haven't driven it on the road yet to see how it handles but yo don't need it for handleing when you have the Xsara and or the Spoon.... I like the white spoon the best it looks goood!!!:)
 
:D Hi div,
Your question caught my eye last nite, but wasn't able to do a coupla tests until this morning. FAST has nothing to do w/quick times around "Cote". I've run it twice in my Vitz (NO it's NOT a Pink one!!) & beat the Cup car by nearly a Minute & the Celica TRD by well over a Minute (even stopping once for tires in this one). My advice is to tune any FF car (the Spoon Civic is one of my favorites) so you can run Consistent 1'51xxx laps & you should have no problem with either field you draw in this race. Hope this helps...UB57
:D
 
maybe its just that i dont know how to set a high powered(350 hp for an ff is a lot) ff car ...i need to know how
 
:D Hi div,
It's not a question of HP, my Vitz has only 288 & I'm sure it could win this race with less. FF cars are quite difficult to drive w/lots of HP, try taking some out & getting it to turn to your liking first, then add HP only as necessary...UB57
:D
 
but im speaking of an xsara rally car men its should trash the competition but i got trash!!! by a cup car!20 sec:banghead: :eek: :mad:
 
:D What tires & "auto set" are you running??? I'll fire up my PS2 & see if I can give you some advice. (Also, have you changed any other settings???)...UB57
:D
 
i was running on super slick front and slick rear and my auto sertup was at like 28
 
:D Kool. give me a few minutes & I'll get back to you...UB57:D
 
:D Okay, by using "Auto Set" @ 28 you're only using 5 of the available 6 speeds in the trans, reset it to "21".
I haven't driven this thing in a while, so I changed the Oil (Net 309HP), lowered it all the way down, put the downforce all the way up, shut the ASM off & set TCS @ 3. Still lots of room for chassis adjustment.
Turned an easy 1'44.xxx first lap after 1'48.xxx w/auto set @28. 4 seconds/lap should get you by the Cup Car no sweat. (You may have to raise the AutoSet a little if you have more HP so it won't hit the rev limiter before the end of the tunnel curve.) Let me know how you make out!!!...UB57
:D

BTW: Do you have Cote opened up in Arcade Level??? Makes it much easier to "tune" if you do.
 
thx for the help im gonna go win that spoon civic!!
 
:D Hi Frustrated Palm.
Are you confusing "Superslicks" w/"Supersofts"???...UB57:D
 
:D To Frustrated Palm,

and you called me an "OLD FART"!!!:D

(Actually you did'nt, you just inferred that my glasses made me look like one. Tell you what, since we're in the same class for this week's race, will you give me a 1/10 second handicap for every year I am older than you??? or I'll give you the same deal if you're older than me, just for grins!!!)
 
Back